[MAINTENANCE] - 10/03/2017 - PC Hotfix and Live Update 1
Hello glorious warriors, on Friday March 10th, we will update the game with a PC specific Hotfix and a Live Update for all platforms. We will perform a maintenance at 8:00 AM EST with an estimated downtime of 45 minutes (see update below).
V1.03 - Live Update 1 (All platforms):
- All Heroes: Simultaneous Guard Break attempts will push back both players. Subsequent simultaneous Guard Break attempts will not connect.
- Warlord: Full Block Stance was not intended to be a reactive tool to replace all other defense methods. The Full Block stance has been delayed from instantaneous activation to a 200ms delay after the input. This will also fix some replication bugs.
- Valkyrie: Shield Tackle Full Block property was not intended to be a reactive tool to replace all other defense methods. The Shield Tackle Full Block property has been delayed from instantaneous on activation to a 200ms delay after the input. This will also fix some replication bugs.
- Conqueror: To fix some replication bugs, the Heavy Attack Interrupt Block animation has been delayed from immediate to a 100ms delay after the input.
- Kensei: Fixed a bug that caused Unblockable Top Heavy to cancel back into itself. This was never intended to work like that.
- Shugoki: Fixed a bug on Charged Heavy Attack hitting twice and being un-parry able when releasing lock during the attack. This was never intended to work like that.
V1.03 - PC Hotfix 1 (PC only):
- Players with Intel Integrated Graphics below the minimum specification can now proceed past the warning message rather than having the game exit to desktop.
- As requested by the community, the Post-Match screen “QUIT TO DESKTOP” option has been removed.
- A memory leak happening under specific circumstances with UPnP has been fixed.
- Improved AFK detection.
Update: Maintenance is now complete across all platforms.
Last edited by FredEx919; 03-10-2017 at 04:48 PM.
5 people found this helpful