Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Oculus Rift not detected | Forums

  1. #1

    Oculus Rift not detected

    Hi, does anyone knows if trackmania turbo its working with the oculus? i can play any other game but this, its funny because i launch the game using the oculus and i see the game trough the "flat screen" wich by the way it s wrong oriented, and then when trying VR tracks i get the message you need to connect the oculus ??? i see that IN the oculus, tried Ubisoft support, dont make laugh, WORST lame try of support ever, "chat experts" are nothing but a total joke, so anyone knows if its working with the oculus or a solution to my issue, thanks.
     

  2. #2
    Community Staff Ubi-Cerovan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    54
    Hello ALEJANDROPORTU,

    It should works with the Occulus Rift CV1 (commercial version, not the DK versions). Be sure to have your drivers up-to-date and the headset correctly setup on your computer.
     

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Ubi-Cerovan View Post
    Hello ALEJANDROPORTU,

    It should works with the Occulus Rift CV1 (commercial version, not the DK versions). Be sure to have your drivers up-to-date and the headset correctly setup on your computer.
    ARE YOU EVEN READING MY POST??? IM SAYING I CAN PLAY ANY GAME ONLY THIS PIECE OF SH&% NOT, ALSO I WROTE THAT I CAN SEE THE NO OCULUS DETECTED, WHILE WEARING THE OCULUSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!! dont come here and feel like you are helping when you are NOT another LAME person, with the cheesiest solution, update everything and should work... WOW what an incompetent you are, go somewhere else, im looking for someone that actually knows something, go "help" some one else, hurry now
    Last edited by ALEJANDROPORTU; 03-09-2017 at 06:46 PM.
     

  4. #4
    Community Staff AlinoA_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    346
    Hi,
    To take part to these forums, you have to respect the forum rules: http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php...11-Forum-Rules
    I understand that you want to play with your occulus rift and this is not a reason for not respecting the forum rules when posting a message.

    About your occulus rift, which version are you using? Did you well update your drivers as asked by Ubi-Cerovan?
    Last edited by AlinoA_; 03-16-2017 at 12:23 PM.
     

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by AlinoA_ View Post
    Hi,
    To take part to these forums, you have to respect the forum rules: http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php...11-Forum-Rules
    I understand that you want to play with your occulus rift and this is a reason for not respecting the forum rules when posting a message.

    About your occulus rift, which version are you using? Did you well update your drivers as asked by Ubi-Cerovan?
    Oculus client 1.20.0.247528 (1.12.0.347531)
    GTX 1080 Version 378.78 - WHQL

    Why? those are the latest and still
     

  6. #6
    Community Staff AlinoA_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    346
    Hi,

    And did you read this topic for using oculus rift: https://support.ubi.com/en-us/Faqs/0...on-Oculus-Rift?
     

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by AlinoA_ View Post
    Hi,

    And did you read this topic for using oculus rift: https://support.ubi.com/en-us/Faqs/0...on-Oculus-Rift?
    you are a worst version of a joke than the other guy, if you are getting payed for this, pray your never loose you job, im done with you ****ing idiots
     

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •