FredEx919's Avatar Community Manager

[PC] Seamless Maintenance - Easy AntiCheat Update

Hello Warriors,

We've just begun rolling out an update for Easy AntiCheat which will be seamless, and take about 4 hours to reach everyone. This will introduce two key changes:

• Fixes an incompatibility issue with Mobile nVidia Graphics Chips, which have prevented players from playing in Exclusive Full Screen.
    • Adds better detection for Key Scripts (Autoblock cheats).

Thanks!

Any chance we will get an update soon about balancing? Like the spam with warden, conqueror and warlord etc. And what do they want to do with lawbringer an raider. Also, is the revenge gear going to stay the same? I am just curious but my guess is that the community really would like to know this to.

Originally Posted by kanuzira Go to original post
    Any chance we will get an update soon about balancing? Like the spam with warden, conqueror and warlord etc. And what do they want to do with lawbringer an raider. Also, is the revenge gear going to stay the same? I am just curious but my guess is that the community really would like to know this to.
    I dont see why ppl rage about revenge . The game is "For Honor" so if you gank someone 1vs2,3,4 its pretty fair mechanic . Also all you have to do it wait for it to end or play defensivly so you dont get killed

Originally Posted by Pain-Seeker Go to original post
    I dont see why ppl rage about revenge . The game is "For Honor" so if you gank someone 1vs2,3,4 its pretty fair mechanic . Also all you have to do it wait for it to end or play defensivly so you dont get killed
    People rage about the fact that it can trigger in a 1v1, even though the design is to defend against ganks.

Originally Posted by SAVAGE_CABBAGE1 Go to original post
    People rage about the fact that it can trigger in a 1v1, even though the design is to defend against ganks.
    If your opponents gets revenge in 1v1, then you are just bad buddy.

Originally Posted by IMurdocI Go to original post
    If your opponents gets revenge in 1v1, then you are just bad buddy.
    I was not referring to the duel mode, rather games such as elim, where revenge gear is so powerful that the devs even said that they may even rework the entire concept in a recent stream.

Originally Posted by SAVAGE_CABBAGE1 Go to original post
    If a hero gets revenge in 1v1 it means that his gear characteristics and skills allow him to do so, which means that he sacrificed other charatcerisitcs and skills in favor of revenge. without that, it means only 1 thing, you fight too long and he blocks well.
     1 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by KaidzenMonada Go to original post
    If a hero gets revenge in 1v1 it means that his gear characteristics and skills allow him to do so, which means that he sacrificed other characteristics and skills in favor of revenge. without that, it means only 1 thing, you fight too long and he blocks well.
    However, the things he sacrificed are not important in a fight much of the time, I think it's block damage resistance, and revenge defence. he sacrificed one, and made one above average, and the other maxed. it also doesn't make sense that a tool designed to combat ganks is a tool in 1v1.

Can someone confirm the full screen fix for Nvidia mobile cards? It's one of the main reasons I haven't bought the game yet.

Originally Posted by iller64 Go to original post
    Can someone confirm the full screen fix for Nvidia mobile cards? It's one of the main reasons I haven't bought the game yet.
    Still i have fullscreen issue.
     1 people found this helpful