Thread: Free Agent... | Forums

XyZspineZyX
    Alright, well I've been in SHS for about half a year, I have put in about 250+ hours not including my demo hours. I have lots of exp. and with my new account after leaving SHS is a high 2. something kill to death ratio. I am indeed looking for a clan. A clan with respect and good people. The clan doens't have to be old or well known, just looking for a good group of guys (or girls) with some skill to play with!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

XyZspineZyX
    Alright, well I've been in SHS for about half a year, I have put in about 250+ hours not including my demo hours. I have lots of exp. and with my new account after leaving SHS is a high 2. something kill to death ratio. I am indeed looking for a clan. A clan with respect and good people. The clan doens't have to be old or well known, just looking for a good group of guys (or girls) with some skill to play with!

XyZspineZyX
    Check out Clan MIR. What we stand for: NO Cheating; having fun; competition. This is among many other things. To learn more about us read our mission statement. If intrested in us register with the site the firll out the join clan mir form.

Thanks
    |MIR|Thanatos

http://www.clanmir.com

XyZspineZyX
    Look into us:
    htpp://sanada.thexgamer.net

__________________________________________________ __

"Mess with the best, die like the rest"

XyZspineZyX
    Hey check us at at http://www.dom-guild.com

XyZspineZyX
    supercal - you've played our server a few times. write me an email if you want, i've already made a post saying we're recruiting, we're pretty much 20+ and a close knit of guys. good luck in finding a clan you mesh with well again [img]/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-tongue.gif[/img]

www.starsclan.com - make a post if you're interested

servers: <starsclan.com> oc3 66.139.75.103

blacksix@starsclan.com

blacksix_STARS

XyZspineZyX
    Greeting Supercal,
    If your still looking for a team to play with stop by ODG and give us a look. This is our opening statement:

ODG, is a group of mature (20 or older) gamers, who have come together to play RavenShield in an atmosphere of fun without the need of a strict tactical and training regimen. We are not a clan as no one person dictates the direction or actions of the group or individual, while guide lines and decisions are sometimes made by the managers for the sake of organization, even these can be contested and put to a vote by any member. We do not have tryouts for membership, as most of us would'nt make it, we ask only for courtesy and respect towards your fellow members and good sportsmanship in games. We also do not have any rankings and therefore no SGT. yelling at you for failing to cover the rear. While some leadership is needed in matches it is minimal and assigned on a rotating basis. The bottom line is, we are here to have fun and if we can also win a game or two, then thats a bonus.

If this sounds at all appealing to you please stop by www.olddudeswithguns.com

Sarge Hulka

XyZspineZyX
    ive got skillz hizit_00@hotmail.com