Sooooooooooo couple months later and it's still gone...

I also have this problem after buying a new motherboard and chassis to my computer. Ive never had any problems before but now, whatever I do, siege wont recognice that I have a mic in.
     1 people found this helpful

Is this seriously still not solved? I love watching Ubisoft respond with these garbage copy and pastes instead of acknowledging this problem. I CAN NO LONGER COMMUNICATE WITH MY VOICE, UBISOFT. WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO? (I've done everything besides uninstall the OS and game)
     1 people found this helpful

Uplay is amazing...Just kidding!

Originally Posted by Nicky_Flippers Go to original post
    Is this seriously still not solved? I love watching Ubisoft respond with these garbage copy and pastes instead of acknowledging this problem. I CAN NO LONGER COMMUNICATE WITH MY VOICE, UBISOFT. WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO? (I've done everything besides uninstall the OS and game)
    Ubisoft is run by a bunch of clueless imbeciles, They just decided to basically get rid of the most important part of this game (Communication). Said "Will be back soon" 3 months later, where it at tho? Thanks for ruining this game for me Ubisoft, Won't be on my hard drive much longer