Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: [Ubisoft_Account]Can't unlock any actions on Uplay | Forums

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by UbiFancy View Post
    Very sorry to see that you haven't received a response to your case yet I can look into your cases with you if you send me a private message with your case reference number.
    I sent you a PM with my reference number two days ago...

I submitted my case 10 days ago, still having no response

Im having the same issue with AC3, completed the first tw scenes and got the achievement for it "Mystery Guest" yet the Action didnt registered... but the worst is that a few months ago I reported the same issue with FC Blood Dragon and they solved nothing at all, just start over and the achievements were finishing the game and collections, **** off...

lol... really customer service 'round here is one of the worst I've ever seen...

Just had the same problem with getting level 20 in AC3 multiplayer. Achievement popped, no points or action. This is getting out of hand.

I submitted my case 12 days ago = NO REACTION

This problem seems to be massively widespread, as there are now many other threads about this.

Ubisoft should be looking at doing a patch for this, as obviously something is broke.

And of course there's no way I'm buying any more games from them until it is resolved.
     3 people found this helpful

just posting to say i have the same problem. i get the in game pop up saying action complete but not showing on my account. i just bought the unity pack too. and so far not getting anything for ac2- revelations. so came to the forums to see if it was known. so least i'm not the only one? yay?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123