World First Reputation 30 PeaceKeeper

Hit world first reputation 30 PeaceKeeper this morning, thought I'd share this accomplishment with you guys.

Name: GM_V3NOM
    Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/gm_v3nom

I'd like to thank Ubisoft and the For Honor Developers, it was a very challenging road to 30, but well worth it.

Hopefully, I'll see you guys in-game
     4 people found this helpful

Well done, congratulations!

And looking forward to play against You. The Epic Matchmaking will probably set my Rep 1 Warden vs Your Peacekeeper . Until that day stay safe!

I would be impressed but then I remembered everyone is afk farming
     6 people found this helpful

GG

Yo, gz.

Was wondering if u were getting new gear up to reputation 30(design) or it stopped at some point. I got never seen before from me new hilt at rep 9 with my orochi so I hope that Ill eventually get good looking helm or something more cool than what I have. Can u confirm that or...? Also did u braindead farm AI or kept playing vs players, since ur KDA is rougly 1.4 i cant figure out how u got there.

GL in future!

RatedChaotic's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Simi_Xiamara_ Go to original post
    I would be impressed but then I remembered everyone is afk farming
    This. Not saying you did it. But just because afk farming is a thing. Hitting max level is just not as impressive as it could be.
     1 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by Hrathir Go to original post
    Yo, gz.

Was wondering if u were getting new gear up to reputation 30(design) or it stopped at some point. I got never seen before from me new hilt at rep 9 with my orochi so I hope that Ill eventually get good looking helm or something more cool than what I have. Can u confirm that or...? Also did u braindead farm AI or kept playing vs players, since ur KDA is rougly 1.4 i cant figure out how u got there.

GL in future!
    I haven't received any new gear designs at this level, there are star weapon designs that are a bit harder to obtain after rep 3. I kept getting repeats after rep 7, hopefully that answers your first question. I did both AI and PvP, there was less downtime with AI, since there wasn't as many issues with the connection.

Originally Posted by Hrathir Go to original post
    Yo, gz.

GL in future!
    I'm not 100% sure how kda works but pretty sure 1.4 is extremely low(isn't that every1 kill you died 4 times?)....my guess is you loged on to do daily then afk farmed so Gratz on being 1st bot to reach 30pk but as I see if when someone who legitimately gets 30 pk should get more recognition and respect

Originally Posted by GM_V3NOM Go to original post

Hit world first reputation 30 PeaceKeeper this morning, thought I'd share this accomplishment with you guys.

Name: GM_V3NOM
    Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/gm_v3nom

I'd like to thank Ubisoft and the For Honor Developers, it was a very challenging road to 30, but well worth it.

Hopefully, I'll see you guys in-game
    Hey man, great job! I was wondering if you'd be able to leave the names of the gear you're wearing as a reply to this? I think they look amazing and I'd love to know the names of them. Thanks in advance if you do!

Why your total rep is less than 30?

You must be running low on vitamin D, buddy
     3 people found this helpful

Page 1 of 6 123 ... Last ►►