Thread: Last stand full of one-shot seeker mines. | Forums

Last stand full of one-shot seeker mines.

Real fun....or not at all.

You get 2 or 3 people with full tactician and **** ton of skill power, and let them do the hole job for the team.

I may overexagerate when I say ''full of'', but I give it 2 weeks, if its not nerfed, Last Stand will seriously be full of this BS.
     1 people found this helpful

MorePvE4u's Avatar Senior Member
    ????????????????

EddyRockSteddy's Avatar Senior Member
    Oh looksee here.......someone cannot shoot a couple of rolling balls.......

Seriously gents, grow a pair and neutralise the threat with a couple bursts of the fire button. Much more satisfying than crying about it.

MorePvE4u's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by EddyRockSteddy Go to original post
    Oh looksee here.......someone cannot shoot a couple of rolling balls.......

Seriously gents, grow a pair and neutralise the threat with a couple bursts of the fire button. Much more satisfying than crying about it.
    Crying and then wanting a nerf is the easy way out just ask Bloodjen.
     2 people found this helpful

Wow, just wow. With all the nerfs the damage dealing skills have had with 1.6, still whining and demanding another nerf......

komplikCZ's Avatar Banned
    Sorry but seekers are nerfed to ground. Sure if you are pure electronics still do significant damage especially into glass players without any EDR which do not counter that mines, but less than before and not often, as cooldowns are far away from 5 second. I stop play my skill build in 1.6 as not viable for solo play

From my experience I usually do not worry about any seekers as they do mostly cosmetic damage to me

oh look the same old faces on these threads making very reasonable requests for airbursts to be adressed in last stand ,funny that!!!!! they need a nerf in last stand its beyond stupid along with macro burst fire weapons aswell which also needs looking at!

Originally Posted by Fram3w3rk Go to original post
    .....they need a nerf in last stand its beyond stupid along with macro burst fire weapons aswell which also needs looking at!
    Oh look you managed to get lucky and dropped a few players who are silly enough to not get their builds right and get dropped by seeker mines in a onner.......

GTFO

They don't need nerfing: Players need to grow a pair, wise up and play the game with a modicum of intelligence!

Originally Posted by EddyRockSteddy Go to original post
    Oh look you managed to get lucky and dropped a few players who are silly enough to not get their builds right and get dropped by seeker mines in a onner.......

GTFO

They don't need nerfing: Players need to grow a pair, wise up and play the game with a modicum of intelligence!
    I do play with intelligence and know how to dodge them etc but in a firefight no one should be able to press one button, drop something at your feet and just evaporate you then run off fully buffed soaking up the rest of your squads Damage like nothing rinse and repeat i have tried the build myself and its stupid so i suggest you stop calling me names and assuming my intellect and realise there is an issue that affects you because you are happy using broken low brow rubbish to get your ai kills and someone is bringing it to light as it affects a new PVP mode negativley

Originally Posted by Fram3w3rk Go to original post
    I do play with intelligence and know how to dodge them etc but in a firefight no one should be able to press one button, drop something at your feet and just evaporate you then run off fully buffed soaking up the rest of your squads Damage like nothing rinse and repeat i have tried the build myself and its stupid so i suggest you stop calling me names and assuming my intellect and realise there is an issue that affects you because you are happy using broken low brow rubbish to get your ai kills and someone is bringing it to light as it affects a new PVP mode negativley
    If you allow someone to drop seekers at your feet in a tactical, cover-based shooter, well then.........

Tell you what, this 'Nerf this, cry cry, nerf that, cry-some-more' attitude is a bloody sickness that the Devs best ignore. It's getting old and frankly, irritating as ****!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last ►►