Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: demo suggestions | Forums

Far Cry Classic Launch Trailer [UK]

Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon Walkthrough Trailer [US]

Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon - The year is 2007, it is the future

Far Cry 3 - Deluxe Bundle Trailer [UK]

XyZspineZyX
    i know it's a lil early but my suggestion is when ever you guys are ready to release demo please give us MP version, that way we can go and kill each other until full version is out. SP is k but once you fifnish the map no sence playing it over and over again.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

XyZspineZyX
    i know it's a lil early but my suggestion is when ever you guys are ready to release demo please give us MP version, that way we can go and kill each other until full version is out. SP is k but once you fifnish the map no sence playing it over and over again.

XyZspineZyX
    It sounds like you need to start playing games that have replay value. With true AI and not the usual scripted kind this game should defintely have replay value since the AI will most likely react different each time you play.

XyZspineZyX
    Crytek will release a demo later on this summer...

ÃÅ“ber 120 Screenshots, alle Downloads, grosses FAQ, sowie topaktuelle News!

Greets aus der Schweiz
    Vito

XyZspineZyX
    If I had a choice between SP and MP, I would rather have a SP demo just so that I can mess around with the AI. I'm hoping for a SP/MP demo though. [img]/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif[/img]

XyZspineZyX
    It sounds like you need to start playing games that have replay value. With true AI and not the usual scripted kind this game should defintely have replay value since the AI will most likely react different each time you play.

didn't refer to finished product, i'm sure final sp version of the game will be great.

XyZspineZyX
    I agree that the unscripted AI should make for a very interesting SP experience, however: there is nothing like killing one of your fellow gamers online [img]/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif[/img] . So, to refer back to the original post, I would like to see a public MP beta or demo out first, rather than an SP. But ya know what, I'll take whatever I can get right now [img]/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif[/img] . I just wanna play some FarCry!

Come visit us at:
    #farcry on GamesNET.

XyZspineZyX
    Whatever they give us should be suffient. I mean something is better than nothing. At least that's the way I see it.

XyZspineZyX
    As far as I am conncerned a demo of any type would be awsome.[img]/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif[/img]

XyZspineZyX
    I would have to agree that playing online versus a human beats single-player any day, no matter how good the AI is.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast