Originally Posted by Ubi-Gaidheal Go to original post
    Nothing yet I'm afraid. But rest assured that we'll let you all know as soon as there's any development.

Cheers,
    /Gaid
    I want to make a smartarsed remark about lack of development but I won't. Instead I'd like to know a bit more about the issue, if Ubisoft would bless a lowly, scum, peasant player like myself with some of their top secret information.

What exactly do you mean "performance issues"? Are we talking, "I'm frame dropping and it upsets me because I am a Master Race PC Gamer with a rig that DARPA would envy". Is it, "My Xbone keeps choking" or "My PS4 only allows me to play Samurai"? Seriously, the lack of explanations are not only driving your customer base away but it's also leaving everybody wondering if your game is just a broken POS or if their is something we can do at our ends to improve stability and performance. But nobody knows because Ubisoft doesn't say anything.

Are these performance issues unique and separate from the multitude of other bugs and failures we're all enduring?

Are you sure?

Will the new content be usable when it's released? (Given the downtime of these maps, the old content will actually be new content for most players.)

Is Ubisoft even concerned about losing its player base for this game or do they just see it as a loss leading exercise and decided to spruik their other titles at a slight discount?

One line replies with vague statements aren't cutting it anymore.

It's no wonder so many of Ubisoft's employees leave the company with a sigh of relief (you know who I'm talking about), as it seems nobody could organise a fart at a curry eating contest.
     1 people found this helpful

Good job, keep it up!

I just want to say that I truly love this Game! Keep it up.

~Prime

It would be nice to have those maps back,..I never had a problem with them besides the usual disconnect issue like any other maps. Please bring those maps back ASAP. Thank you

I played several custom games on High and River fort after new update , and everything works fine. Both maps runs grate on PS4. Please add them back into rotation.

penality for abbandon

Must add penality for abbandon matchs during battle like mgo (Sry my english)

Since you will not have dedicated servers, you need to give the option for players to be able to host matches. I notice the problem when the host player decides to quit the match because the player is getting slaughtered in the match. Also if the alternative would be to implement a penalty for quitting a match. For example give them the option to quit the match for a 100 steel and count it as a loss. Right now there is no consequences for quitting a match. It doesn't even count as a loss, or apply the deaths and kills that happened in that match. That's one of the main issues here you have players constantly quitting matches all because they can't take an L.
     4 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by nedlogkid Go to original post
    Since you will not have dedicated servers, you need to give the option for players to be able to host matches. I notice the problem when the host player decides to quit the match because the player is getting slaughtered in the match. Also if the alternative would be to implement a penalty for quitting a match. For example give them the option to quit the match for a 100 steel and count it as a loss. Right now there is no consequences for quitting a match. It doesn't even count as a loss, or apply the deaths and kills that happened in that match. That's one of the main issues here you have players constantly quitting matches all because they can't take an L.
    You nailed it. Been thinking the same thing: Why don't they give the option for a player to host the match? Sure would save time.

As for the maps, I did not experience an issue whatsoever on XB1. The only issues I keep experiencing are players who drop out, especially, the one hosting the match. I honestly don't care why they did it. The burden of stabilizing it is on UbiSoft. And frankly if a player has lousy bandwidth, why is that player hosting in the first place? Cutting corners never works.

Without trying to sound like a broken record... any update on an ETA?

I enjoyed those maps before they were taken away and would REALLY enjoy them now! Especially the much more open Viking one with all the bridges, dominion seriously needs that variety of landscape back

The game really needs asap those 2 maps back, everyday are more people leaving the game, and I'm pretty sure the lack of maps is the reason. Dominion always was the most played game mode, always was at "Very High Activity", and now is only High activity, people is getting tired of playing only the same 4 maps.

More than a month from launch date is too much time.

Ubisoft is probably too busy thinking about how to bundle 4-5 Mythic skins for season 2. Even though we're only supposed to play 1-2 heroes according to their developers.

Either way I'm done asking about this ****. They can't fix 2 maps amidst a variety of other issues then it's safe to say they honestly have no idea what they're doing with their own game.