+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: [SEAMLESS MAINTENANCE] All Platforms: Disabling High Fort and River Fort Maps | Forums

Community Representative UbiJurassic's Avatar

[SEAMLESS MAINTENANCE] All Platforms: Disabling High Fort and River Fort Maps

Dear Warriors, there is an issue impacting the Dominion match stability of the Viking maps: River Fort and High Fort. In order to improve everyone’s experience in Dominion while we further analyze the issue, we had to remove those two maps from all multiplayer playlists until we fix the issue.*This change will roll out over the course of this current turn and by the start of the next turn (11pm EST) those maps will be fully removed from the playlists.*You will still be able to play these maps in Custom Match.
     1 people found this helpful

Remove the whole game and return the money illiterates
     18 people found this helpful

Quote Originally Posted by Anastasov2015 View Post
    Remove the whole game and return the money illiterates
    And I bet you are a master at your particular job who never makes a mistake right? Beyond that I do know you are an idiot for thinking videos games are perfect. Blizzard is still fixing and creating bugs decades later.
     7 people found this helpful

anastsov that was a good one!!!

they cant fix the ****n servers!!! now they are step by step take everything away!

t still not playable in any mp modes ****n *****s

Quote Originally Posted by Virgil-7 View Post
    anastsov that was a good one!!!
    they cant fix the ****n servers!!! now they are step by step take everything away!
    t still not playable in any mp modes ****n *****s
    Why do you try so hard? Shiitpost after shiitpost. You don't even know what you are talking about.
    Can you do a better job? I bet you do.
    Please post here the step-to-step to fix any issues in this game. Ubi will be very pleased.

Ubi is listening to the community. And by doing that they are fixing the present issues.
    But your type "help" is not appreciated here.
     2 people found this helpful

Quote Originally Posted by UbiJurassic View Post
    Dear Warriors, there is an issue impacting the Dominion match stability of the Viking maps: River Fort and High Fort. In order to improve everyone’s experience in Dominion while we further analyze the issue, we had to remove those two maps from all multiplayer playlists until we fix the issue.*This change will roll out over the course of this current turn and by the start of the next turn (11pm EST) those maps will be fully removed from the playlists.*You will still be able to play these maps in Custom Match.
    Dear Team,

Do you have ETA when we can expect these maps in rotation once again?
     5 people found this helpful

dude blisart iwas bieng really polite of with ubisoft at the beginning and now there are no replies from the support or the devs here!!! nobody ans nothing i was really cant control my anger!!! after this 1.03 update this game is unplayable in mp modes!!!! not even a single game... whnever i start i get 0006000037 errors!!!!

not only me just visit the general discussion ull see how many posted of this errors!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast