+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Champion Status This Weekend | Forums

Champion Status This Weekend

Hello Warriors!

We have begun granting 3-Day Champion Status for this weekend, as previously mentioned here. As we have a lot of players in our game, this will be a multi-hour process to complete. If you hear of folks getting theirs and you don't see yours, there's no need for concern. We'll update this post when we know the process is completed.

Update: This process has been completed. You'll be able to see your Champion Status the next time you sign into your game.
    Last edited by FredEx919; 03-03-2017 at 06:30 PM.
     4 people found this helpful

How about a 3day working, balanced game, for that i would pay, ups i already did.
     3 people found this helpful

what is the point of this...

what is the use of giving us a champion status when we cant play the game. after the new update our games are now crashing in duels, elimination, and brawl after one round of either of those modes. I am still waiting on a reply on my case submission and or announcement in the forum that Ubisoft noticed this and will fix it soon.
     1 people found this helpful

Quote Originally Posted by kwackthere View Post
    what is the use of giving us a champion status when we cant play the game. after the new update our games are now crashing in duels, elimination, and brawl after one round of either of those modes. I am still waiting on a reply on my case submission and or announcement in the forum that Ubisoft noticed this and will fix it soon.
    You should see the email response I got for the ticket I submitted 2 weeks ago. If I hadn't paid good money for the game it would be hilarious. Basically a generic automated response telling me to forward ports and that the problem is on my end...

I havent even been able to play today due to server issues again. I cant play anything except for duels vs AI. My internet has no issues as I dont have any connection issues with any other game. On top of that, due to not being to play Im also losing MORE time of my current champion status.

Due to the amount of connection errors the game has, champion status should only take into account the amount of time you actually spend playing. If not people are constantly going to lose days and days of champ status due to not being able to play the game thanks to the constant server issues. Those people who bought the chamo status with real money, or those who got it by purchasing the gold edition/season pass, are losing their money since the thing they bought is unusable due to constant server issues. Make it so it only counts the time one actually spends playing the game.

Quote Originally Posted by FaceShots__ View Post
    You should see the email response I got for the ticket I submitted 2 weeks ago. If I hadn't paid good money for the game it would be hilarious. Basically a generic automated response telling me to forward ports and that the problem is on my end...
    EVERYONE has the same problem, so its not on your end buddy. If they said that then it means they are not willing to accept its their fault. That would force them to spend money on better servers, and obviously they dont want that. Yet they still have the balls to put in the ridiculous microtransactions that they have.

Anyway, its ubisoft. Dont expect anything from them

Quote Originally Posted by SpringReborn View Post
    EVERYONE has the same problem, so its not on your end buddy. If they said that then it means they are not willing to accept its their fault. That would force them to spend money on better servers, and obviously they dont want that. Yet they still have the balls to put in the ridiculous microtransactions that they have.

Anyway, its ubisoft. Dont expect anything from them
    I know it's not my fault, my internet is unimpeachable.

again, how about my champion status of my gold edition? connectivity sucks here too..

Nat issues and Boosting

I haven't seen any post about the morning time boosting where people have joined a game at the end of their night and make their joysticks tilt and you get in the game and 2 of the players are just running in circles. I was going to record it this morning but with geforce having the stream option on I can't play the game. I turn it off and I can play. However so nobody said anything about it when I posted it. It is annoying and it's not right. There should be a way to program a kick feature if a player does not leave the spawn for an entire match to where you kick them offline. I have been reporting left and right. I don't know how serious you guys take this but you should be taking it pretty serious. I imagine maybe you guys are working long hours and getting pressured into making deadlines but a game that has flaws isn't a game worth playing to be honest. Also I have several buddies I been gaming with for years and we have always been able to play together and with open nat we can't. This still isn't resolved and the auto replies of port forwarding does no good.

Top Nobushi will busi at thise weekend...
    ffs...
    jesus why...
    Last edited by MaTriX_ManSon; 03-03-2017 at 08:09 AM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast