Thread: Missing Action even though they are completed | Forums

  1. #1

    Missing Action even though they are completed

    Hello!

    i finished the game, killed 25 dragons and max'd my level.

    Got achievements for all of them, but only got one action for it: WElcome to the party, Pal.

    Still missing:

    Dragon Slayer
    Hail to the King
    Save the Planet.

    Anyone got a fix?

    tried the dmz trick, but no dice.

    Or could UBI for once come through and sort it?
    Share this post

  2. #2
    Yxmord:
    Hello. How you got achievement The Only True Stopper? Which are it everytype of enemy? Already I shot to heads, but I have no this achievement.
    Share this post

  3. #3

    Same here!

    Originally Posted by Yxmord Go to original post
    Hello!

    i finished the game, killed 25 dragons and max'd my level.

    Got achievements for all of them, but only got one action for it: WElcome to the party, Pal.

    Still missing:

    Dragon Slayer
    Hail to the King
    Save the Planet.

    Anyone got a fix?

    tried the dmz trick, but no dice.

    Or could UBI for once come through and sort it?
    I have the same problem as you and I found that : http://steamcommunity.com/app/233270...5103622239558/

    The user says that with inbound and outbound exceptions to the Firewall on the game's executable file, it should work. I tried, and it didn't work. You could give it a try, maybe you'll get lucky.
    Share this post

  4. #4
    Originally Posted by Dark_Master_13 Go to original post
    I have the same problem as you and I found that : http://steamcommunity.com/app/233270...5103622239558/

    The user says that with inbound and outbound exceptions to the Firewall on the game's executable file, it should work. I tried, and it didn't work. You could give it a try, maybe you'll get lucky.
    I have only Firewall in Eset Smart Security. Windows Firewall is automatically switched off. Interesting, during gaming me jumped message in two case: uPlay action completed. These are two case:
    1 - I finished a game, but too I have no on account Save the Planet.
    2 - Also I have highest level, but too I have no on account Hail to the King.
    Share this post

  5. #5
    It's a problem with Uplay. I got all the achievements and got the popup ingame that tells you when you do an Action, but Uplay don't give a dam.
    Share this post

  6. #6
    Originally Posted by Glends Go to original post
    It's a problem with Uplay. I got all the achievements and got the popup ingame that tells you when you do an Action, but Uplay don't give a dam.
    Yes, it's problem uplay. I have automatically unlocked all 19 achievements, but action and badges no automatically. In Live Chat me agent unlocked the all manually:
    - action: Dragon Slayer, Hail to the King, Save the Planet.
    - badges: Completionist, Show me the money.
    Agent on Live chat will ask for screenshot from game, then me unlock all.
    Here I have unlock:


    Enjoy.
    Share this post

  7. #7
    I didn't get the "Show Me the Money" badge and the "Welcome to the Party, Pal!" action despite having unlocked the achievement for the latter.
    Share this post

  8. #8
    DCFrisian's Avatar Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    3
    Same here. I tried everything from disabling firewall to enabling DMZ.
    There's just something wrong with Uplay.

    Btw, I'm getting the message: Far Cry Blood Dragon service not available. Please try again later. Only when turn off firewall and enable DMZ

    ** Edit
    Filled in a support ticket and they fixed the problem for me. Thanks Ubisoft!
    Share this post