Thread: Missing Action even though they are completed | Forums

Missing Action even though they are completed

Hello!

i finished the game, killed 25 dragons and max'd my level.

Got achievements for all of them, but only got one action for it: WElcome to the party, Pal.

Still missing:

Dragon Slayer
    Hail to the King
    Save the Planet.

Anyone got a fix?

tried the dmz trick, but no dice.

Or could UBI for once come through and sort it?

Yxmord:
    Hello. How you got achievement The Only True Stopper? Which are it everytype of enemy? Already I shot to heads, but I have no this achievement.

Unhappy Same here!

Quote Originally Posted by Yxmord View Post
    Hello!

i finished the game, killed 25 dragons and max'd my level.

Got achievements for all of them, but only got one action for it: WElcome to the party, Pal.

Still missing:

Dragon Slayer
    Hail to the King
    Save the Planet.

Anyone got a fix?

tried the dmz trick, but no dice.

Or could UBI for once come through and sort it?
    I have the same problem as you and I found that : http://steamcommunity.com/app/233270...5103622239558/

The user says that with inbound and outbound exceptions to the Firewall on the game's executable file, it should work. I tried, and it didn't work. You could give it a try, maybe you'll get lucky.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Master_13 View Post
    I have the same problem as you and I found that : http://steamcommunity.com/app/233270...5103622239558/

The user says that with inbound and outbound exceptions to the Firewall on the game's executable file, it should work. I tried, and it didn't work. You could give it a try, maybe you'll get lucky.
    I have only Firewall in Eset Smart Security. Windows Firewall is automatically switched off. Interesting, during gaming me jumped message in two case: uPlay action completed. These are two case:
    1 - I finished a game, but too I have no on account Save the Planet.
    2 - Also I have highest level, but too I have no on account Hail to the King.

It's a problem with Uplay. I got all the achievements and got the popup ingame that tells you when you do an Action, but Uplay don't give a dam.

Quote Originally Posted by Glends View Post
    It's a problem with Uplay. I got all the achievements and got the popup ingame that tells you when you do an Action, but Uplay don't give a dam.
    Yes, it's problem uplay. I have automatically unlocked all 19 achievements, but action and badges no automatically. In Live Chat me agent unlocked the all manually:
    - action: Dragon Slayer, Hail to the King, Save the Planet.
    - badges: Completionist, Show me the money.
    Agent on Live chat will ask for screenshot from game, then me unlock all.
    Here I have unlock:

Enjoy.

I didn't get the "Show Me the Money" badge and the "Welcome to the Party, Pal!" action despite having unlocked the achievement for the latter.