Page 15 of 23 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: [PC]Black screen after round finish, 1.03 patch | Forums

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by Eppela View Post
    This is what I do to somehow play the gaem:

Duels and Brawl: I deactivate one of my two cores, and it never freezes after a round.

Skirmish and dominion: just before the end of the match I deactivate one core, and it never freezes.

Elimination: I can't play these because one core is not enough and other player or AI disappear if I use just one. I could probably play if I switch cores on and off all the time but that's just too much hassle.

Oh yeah and btw I have a ****ty pentium G620 cpu but apparently the game doesn't crash if u use half the power??? xD

So they can't blame this bug on PCs being too weak :^)
    tried but it still freezes out :'(

dear UBI

if i play with bot :black screen after finish round :'(
    if i play wih player: black screen when i join game :'(
    tks UBI for your patch, can you refunded my money :|
    buy game > playing game 15 days > wait patch fix 22 days (may be more)

Cool Just letting off some steam

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH! I've had it with these mother****ing bugs in my mother****ing game! Everybody strap in, we are about to refund some games

Just kidding I don't have the balls to do that and For Honor is too much fun. But this freezing is just getting on my nerves! I've tried every solution that has been suggested to me and I wrote an email to customer support(to which I still haven't got any response) to get some help. Nothing has happened and time and time again I keep getting blackscreened after almost every round. It's just infuriating to finally figure out how to be kicking the living crap out of that annoying peacekeeper only to be thrown out of the game and have the whole satisfaction taken away from me. I saw that the developers do actually know about this issue and are trying to fix it(if they are telling the truth) but it isn't on the known issues list, which is really worrying

I just want to play this fun and rage inducing game with my friends, but at this moment it really isn't worth it. We join up a group, search for a game, join the game, get hyped to slaughter some frail samurais or stinking vikings, then my game freezes and that leaves my useless friends all by themselves to fend off those savages. It's just not fun.

So please, fix this issue, if not for me, then do it for you. I'll promise to be a loyal paying customer who will never complain again. I have moooneey~

Also, side note, this freezing seems to happen the most whenever I am winning. I don't know, might just be a coincidence but... I am still going to use that as an excuse for my terrible winrate

PS **** Peacekeepers

PPS Lawbringer masterrace

Love you
    Bye
    Last edited by Lundberg9; 03-22-2017 at 09:43 PM.

"Update 1.04
    Various bug fixes to improve performance and match stability."

Seems the black screen bug wasn't part of those fixes. It'd be nice if the patch notes weren't so vague and actually detailed what changes were made, instead of keeping us guessing.

So glad that I am not the only one with this damn Blackscreen.

My system:
    i5@4,0Ghz
    GTX 1080 (not overclocked)
    16GB
    600W

Monitor just goes black and I can force shutdown my pc...

FIX!!!!

Update v1.04. Still have a problem with black screen. I'm tired.

I'm Facing the same Problem.. Reducing the Scaling in advanced video settings seem to work... But it is not right.. and it may not work for everyone.. Please try and test and reply......

after 1.04 :'(

black screen
    I'm very sad and disappointed, Black screen error has not been fixed
    Should I create another topic for patch 1.04 with black screen error and continue to waste time waiting ???

My friend advised me to sell my UPLAY account, I have two UPLAY accounts:
    1: There are assassin's creed games, for honor, rainbow six siege, some other free products
    2: THE DIVISION, far cry primal, watch dogs 2 and I plan to buy ghost recon wildlands game
    But if I sell these two accounts, it means I will never use any UPLAY product anymore, because the only 2 game that works well for me is rainbow six siege and assassin's creed. .
    I have used quite a lot of ubisoft products and really left a bad impression on your customer care.
    I'm still thinking about selling my UPLAY account, hopefully by the time I make my final decision, ubisoft will fix the problem.
    sr for bad english (google translate)

1.04, still no fix to the biggest impact error...

Lmao just spent around an hour just to complete 3 braw matches for the order. This **** is ridiculous and its been almost a month now.

Page 15 of 23 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast