How we're responding to last weekend's outage
Hello warriors, due to a global Ubisoft online outage this past weekend affecting many games including For Honor, many of you were unable to access the battleground. Because of this we’re granting everybody who played For Honor between Feb 13th and Feb 26th at 2:00 am EST a 3-Day Champion status this coming weekend (March 3-5), for all platforms. When you log into the game on March 3rd your account will have been granted the Champion Status (all accounts should be processed by midnight EST).
For those unfamiliar with Champion Status, it provides:
- More Salvage from dismantling Gear
- More end-match Loot
- +25% XP Boost
- 3 Exclusive Champion Emblems
- An Exclusive Champion Icon next to your name
- +10% XP Boost for all players on your team
- Champion Statuses stack (i.e.: if you bought the Season Pass, you will get 3 extra days)
In addition to the compensation, this same weekend there will also be a special community Order that will grant participants double the amount of Steel they usually get, so make sure to join us on the battlefield.
We’ll see you in battle!
17 people found this helpful