Thread: Next patch or dlc? | Forums

Next patch or dlc?

Hi,

I still play Primal on a regular bases and I love this game so much, but I just want to know if there is going to be a future patch(es) and dlc for primal. It's almost a year since this game launched and it shouldn't be wrong to ask for/expect dlc. It's clear that the Far cry community isn't so active anymore, so I just want to ask everybody who loves this game and want the game to be improved, to make sure that our ideas will reach the developers, and the best way to do that is to be active on the forums and put their lazy asses to work. We have to put pressure on them, otherwise I'm worried we'll never see anything new for this game.

So I ask you dedicated primal players to post your ideas and complaints on this thread.

Mathias338's Avatar Lead Community Developer
    Originally Posted by Dutch_Wrath. Go to original post
    Hi,

I still play Primal on a regular bases and I love this game so much, but I just want to know if there is going to be a future patch(es) and dlc for primal. It's almost a year since this game launched and it shouldn't be wrong to ask for/expect dlc. It's clear that the Far cry community isn't so active anymore, so I just want to ask everybody who loves this game and want the game to be improved, to make sure that our ideas will reach the developers, and the best way to do that is to be active on the forums and put their lazy asses to work. We have to put pressure on them, otherwise I'm worried we'll never see anything new for this game.

So I ask you dedicated primal players to post your ideas and complaints on this thread.
    At the moment, we don't have any new DLC planned.

Our latest update was the Survivor mode in patch #3
    And the DLC "Legend of the Mammoth" that gives 3x additional missions from Tensay + a couple of skins & boost items

Originally Posted by Mathias338 Go to original post
    At the moment, we don't have any new DLC planned.

Our latest update was the Survivor mode in patch #3
    And the DLC "Legend of the Mammoth" that gives 3x additional missions from Tensay + a couple of skins & boost items
    That's weird... It's been one year since this game released and not to forget it's an AAA title. On most Ubisoft titles there would already be 3 or 4 dlc's released.

Primal is a spin-off , not main ,thats why !

HorTyS's Avatar Senior Member
    The sooner they put primal in the rear view & (hopefully) make a legit FC5 back in modern times the better IMO... Also pretty lame to imply that they're lazy just because they didn't make DLC. Ubi pumps that stuff out to much anyway, I was glad they didn't waste time & resources making more for this, the worst FC yet. Let those devs move on to other projects They're not lazy I bet every person who worked on Primal is workin on something else now, not like they're just twiddling their thumbs....

Hey Guys,

I'm also a big fan of Primal, and hoped for some expansion/dlc. This game has a totally unique atmosphere and is a refreshing paradise after those millions of present day shooter.
    Even if tis not an AAA title, I hope there will be some addition to this game in the future.

Regarding FC5: I bought Ghost Recon Wildlands too, which is pretty much looks like as a FC game. Maybe the biggest difference is the missing of throwables from bushes... Othervise its also a very good game. So due to Ghost Recon, I'm not expecting a new Far Cry title nowadays.

HorTyS's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by dHunter76 Go to original post
    Hey Guys,

I'm also a big fan of Primal, and hoped for some expansion/dlc. This game has a totally unique atmosphere and is a refreshing paradise after those millions of present day shooter.
    Even if tis not an AAA title, I hope there will be some addition to this game in the future.

Regarding FC5: I bought Ghost Recon Wildlands too, which is pretty much looks like as a FC game. Maybe the biggest difference is the missing of throwables from bushes... Othervise its also a very good game. So due to Ghost Recon, I'm not expecting a new Far Cry title nowadays.
    Millions of present day shooters? FC3/4 were unique in that they were modern day but NOT set in a military conflict. Name 3 other modern set FPS not related to legit military forces that have come out in the last 10 years.... with millions to choose from that shouldn't be hard.... GR:W should have no impact on the release of a FC game. The tom clancy brand is totally different, and falls in with the militaristic elements that FC doesn't adhere to.