I need help!

I went into the full mission builder,loaded a terrain and then what?
    I can't make red army and blue army
    And I can't assign planes to each army so when you play in MP I will load this map, and choose planes.
    Please help me!

Are you wanting to make a coop or a dogfight mission? Depending on what you want to make, the methods of putting in player aircraft are very different.

I need little help here please !!!
    well this is what is bodering me, i could not move any of my ships, what is the command or what should I do to that i could set that my ship or ships move from point a to point b

have I said please

press ctrl + leftclick to add a new wayypoint, works only when your ship is selected(blinking)

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Bogdanych:
    Hi!
    In FB I did so - put point 1"takeoff", then back to "normfly" speed 0 and alt 0. In such a way it is possible to begin mission to any point of field. It is very cool to take off across airfield. It was possible to put one point "landing". Then planes simply stood in any point of field. Whether it is possible to do so in Pearl Harbour - planes fall or jump just.
    Thank you. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Tater-SW-:
    Some useful tidbits:

1. A zero with 2x60kg bomb crashing into a DD (or bigger) will make it smoke, but not sink. Other settings will work, but this does (not kamikaze, either, they fly around first for that if possible to set up atatck).

Place zero 70m alt above rear of DD and behind a plane length or 2 I made the firts waypoint gattack to have him drop the bombs (not sure if they "counted" otherwise in a non-kamikaze attack). Speed lowest possible. Set 2d waypoint on ship 0 alt, lowest speed. I turned on "radio silence" and unchecked parachute. They spawn in, drop bombs, and crash. Smoked all DDs without sinking them, along with the USN CA. Useful for making pre-damaged ships. I'm working on what will damage but not sink a merchant.

2. You can "park" a Val anyplace on map, even in revetments. Select Val (or any fixed gear plane)and set loadout to default or empty if you don;t want tail gunner to shoot---no bombs! Make 2 waypoints. Turn waypoint 1 to "takeoff", then back to "normalfly". Set alt to 4-5 m. Second waypoint set minimal speed, and alt slightly below 1st waypoint. Place it a plane length plus out in front. Val will spawn with nose slightly down (draw line between alts at 1st and 2d waypoints to get the idea) and prop will hit grouns as it bounces and bend. Plane will now stay parked (with bent prop).

3. AI torp planes will try for a specific angle attack at the bow of a ship. If the ship is turning they will circle around to get proper angles (needs more testing, but it seems this way so far). To get a ship to "comb" a torpedo attack, set gattack for torp planes without target set, and coordinate with the turn. Takes a lot of checking in the FMB to get right, but looks neat when it works.

4. Getting AI to skip bomb. select a flight of 1 plane only. Set waypoints for good speed, 350 plus is good, and at low alt (15m+ will clear a merchant). Set gattack without target more than a couple hundred meters away from target. next waypoint I usually climb the bomber a little. Tweak for hit without blowing up the bomber (alt and speed and next waypoint all make a difference.

The planes specifically designed to make skip bombing attacks are actually harder (A-20,G, B-25G/H). If you set gattack, they do a pop-up climb a little past the waypoint before gattack, then do a glide-bomb attack at low level. You must follow the same rules for the other bombers, but place a regular waypoint a few plane lengths before the gattack. the bomber will pop-up, but drop before it climbs much. I have these guys drop a little farther out because they toss the bomb up a little. I also hjave them come in lower. For all of them, the lower they drop, the closer the drop, higher alt means it takes longer for the first skip, and you need to drop farther (skipping slows the bomb which is the only way AI with no-delay fuses can live).

tater <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Superb tips! I only knew 2 of those tricks before now so I learnt a lot.

Thanks.

Manos1's Avatar Senior Member
    I have heard about the AIRSTART BUG nad I find it very convenient for Bombers.

How can I set it up (on a dogfight map) ?

How do I Copy&gt;Paste detailed waypoints in .mis file to create multiple AC or flights using Notepad, et al., to then further edit from within FMB?

How do you name the wings, syntax, etc? Thanks!

(Sorry... If search worked better, I wouldn't trouble. But this should be in here!) &lt;S&gt;

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Manos1:
    I have heard about the AIRSTART BUG nad I find it very convenient for Bombers.

How can I set it up (on a dogfight map) ? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I believe this happens when you place one of the Test Runways (under Stationary Ships in FMB) over a road or railway.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by OldPepper:
    _How do I Copy&gt;Paste detailed waypoints in .mis file to create multiple AC or flights using Notepad, et al., to then further edit from within FMB?_

How do you name the wings, syntax, etc? Thanks!

(Sorry... If search worked better, I wouldn't trouble. But this should be in here!) &lt;S&gt; <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

It's tricky to explain.
    Take this extract from a mission file:-

[MAIN]
    MAP Net3Summer/load.ini
    TIME 12.0
    CloudType 0
    CloudHeight 1000.0
    player r0100
    army 1
    playerNum 0
    [Wing]
    r0100
    3IAK01
    I_JG100
    I_JG101
    [r0100]
    Planes 4
    Skill 1
    Class air.IL_2Type3M
    Fuel 60
    weapons 96xPTAB254BRS132
    [r0100_Way]
    NORMFLY 13591.28 23804.38 250.00 300.00 &0
    GATTACK 14235.84 20055.90 250.00 300.00

To duplicate the flight; copy and paste all references to r0100 which I've indicated in bold and rename them -
    ie. r0101.

Make sure you include the section describing the planetype and ammoload and the waypoints section.

so you'll end up with something like:-

[MAIN]
    MAP Net3Summer/load.ini
    TIME 12.0
    CloudType 0
    CloudHeight 1000.0
    player r0100
    army 1
    playerNum 0
    [Wing]
    r0100
    r010<span class="ev_code_RED">1</span>