bird_brain's Avatar Senior Member
    If you want it stickied again, just send a PM to Tully, Extreme_one, CrazyIvan or your other favorite mod. Needless bumps just make it harder to sort out the real info somewhere in 4 pages.

1. How to make aircrafts tow other gliders
    2. How to zoom. in the mission builder? its not right click thats just delete or deseleckt

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by general_kalle:
    1. How to make aircrafts tow other gliders
    2. How to zoom. in the mission builder? its not right click thats just delete or deseleckt </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

1. Set the glider behind the tow craft. Just the one waypoint. Use the "set" function to attach the glider to the towplane. Use GAttack waypoint for the towplane to release the glider. Make sure there is somewhere flat for the glider to land 2-5K (IIRC) from the GATtack point. Some time ago one of the patches apparently made the gliders more difficult to use.

2. Either use the scrollbar on the left of the map and pull down until you see the ground textures OR hold shift and left click to define an area that become "textured" then hit "Enter". If you haven't chosen an object, or there are none to choose, you will see a multi-colored target with an arrow pointing straight up. This is you "camera view". To move the camera slowly, hit F1. To move normally, hit F2. To move quickly, hit F3.

Hope that helps.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by bird_brain:
    If you want it stickied again, just send a PM to Tully, Extreme_one, CrazyIvan or your other favorite mod. Needless bumps just make it harder to sort out the real info somewhere in 4 pages. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sorry, bird-brain, didn't mean to add to the clutter. A moderator (CrazyIvan) decided it needed to be "unstickied" and I figured they'd have "restickied" it by now if they thought it had merit. Guess it must not.

lowfighter's Avatar Senior Member
    Sorry to be a little rude but this is the most civil and dedicated forum of the game and it's rather sad when some "comisairs" just come and cut what they want or think unimportant . Not shooting at you Bird Brain...

I have to say that agree with lowfighter. I think this is an important thread. I'll send a request to a mod to re-sticky it.

bird_brain's Avatar Senior Member
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by lowfighter:
    Sorry to be a little rude but this is the most civil and dedicated forum of the game and it's rather sad when some "comisairs" just come and cut what they want or think unimportant . Not shooting at you Bird Brain... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    I know, I was just trying to help when I put links in another thread and E_O stickied that instead. You guys aren't being rude at all....
    I have noticed that since the stickies are gone, the same question about "Where can I get an object list" keeps coming up too. The thing is that if we have any more info to add to these "basic" threads, now it will show up by bringing the thread back to the top.

I thought it was sort of amusing to see the other forums with 14 stickies all on the front page after we were asked to clean up "our" page.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by bird_brain:
    I thought it was sort of amusing to see the other forums with 14 stickies all on the front page after we were asked to clean up "our" page. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    You were struck by that, too, eh? Well done bird_brain

lowfighter's Avatar Senior Member
    Thanks!

Thanks to the Mod(s) responsible.