Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: I can't get "X" to do "Y" (FAQ how to) | Forums

I'm trying to create a little seaplane base in Pacific Islands map, is on the north island, in the little East bay, but my planes are over something anc can take off, and they land where they want.
    Can someone post a step by step Seaplane base creation please??

BTW, I thought I should post something about placing AI seaplanes and floatplanes. It used to be (it's in here someplace) that you could place them with zero fuel and they would sit nicely on the water---acting like static planes, only they'd be "real" planes instead of the crappy static variety. Makes for fun strafing missions.

This no longer works well, sadly. Since either 4.04m or 4.05m, the planes now spin around in a circle on the water. They stay around, they just spin in circles.

tater

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Tater-SW-:
    BTW, I thought I should post something about placing AI seaplanes and floatplanes. It used to be (it's in here someplace) that you could place them with zero fuel and they would sit nicely on the water---acting like static planes, only they'd be "real" planes instead of the crappy static variety. Makes for fun strafing missions.

This no longer works well, sadly. Since either 4.04m or 4.05m, the planes now spin around in a circle on the water. They stay around, they just spin in circles.

tater </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Did you select "All Engines"? (Just kidding). Yeah, what a shame. Chuck Older found a way to place static seaplanes with custom skins on but the bloody "Search" engine can't seem to find the post. check his thread on When Tigers Could Fly ver. 2.0.<div class="ev_tpc_signature">

<span class="ev_code_red">A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.</span>
    <span class="ev_code_yellow"> If you can read this, thank a teacher. If you can read it in English, thank a veteran.</span>

Mission 4 Today the place for all things IL-2/FB/PF

I can't get:

1. My cursor to disappear while flying 4.04.
    2. My mouse to move my around very much while in a larger plane (e.g., the A-20 or B-25).

Regression<div class="ev_tpc_signature">

Ŷ = a + bX

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Regression:
    I can't get:

1. My cursor to disappear while flying 4.04.
    2. My mouse to move my around very much while in a larger plane (e.g., the A-20 or B-25).

Regression </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Try this http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/t...5/m/9131093405
    Also is this not for the Full Mission Builder<div class="ev_tpc_signature">

Deutsche Zentralbibliothek fur Wirtschaftswissenschaften

How do you get the smoke, lights, or fire in stationary objects to gain height ? such as chimny stacks, ship stacks, or steet lights etc. The answer would please me very much, cheers ! a great fan Jon

Welcome to the Forums Jon.
    Only the smokes, fires and lights can be raised.
    Select the object with the mouse. Press "F4" and then hold down the left mouse button. While holding both buttons move the mouse. Moving it away from you will raise the object. Moving the mouse toward you will lower the object. Release "F4" and continue holding down the left mouse button to move the object in the horizontal plane. If you are setting more than one smoke/light/fire at the same height, press "Insert" or keypad "Enter" (not the keyboard Enter) key and another objct will appear at the same height.

Make sure to hold down the "F4" key first before trying to alter the height or it won't work right.

Hope that helps.

If you have any other questions just ask. We'll be glad to help.<div class="ev_tpc_signature">

<span class="ev_code_red">A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.</span>
    <span class="ev_code_yellow"> If you can read this, thank a teacher. If you can read it in English, thank a veteran.</span>

How do I get the stationary planes placed on the field to use add-on skins?

Sadly you can't. We're stuck with the supplied defaults. This may be fixed in SoW/BoB but not in this sim.<div class="ev_tpc_signature">

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Tully__:
    I can't get artillery to shoot:

Choose objects from the Artillery or Stationary Armor menus instead of the Stationary Objects menu. Stationary objects will serve as targets, but apart from that they're only eye candy.

=================================================

IL2 Forums Moderator
    Forum Terms of Use
    Tully's X-45 profile (SST drivers)

Salut
    Tully </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I used Artillery (AAA) and not stationary anything, but the AAA artillery still won't shoot back. Am i missing something else?
    My planes are blue and artillery is red.

Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast