Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: i think the old r6 games have better guns | Forums

In my opinion, the sweetest gun was M4 Socom with supressor in island thunder, rocket launcher, grenade launcher, m16 with grenade launcher, and 1911A1(although u couldnt use it, but at least it's in the game). I cant believe there is STILL no glock in r6, who needs a beretta with 3 round burst. argh!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

In my opinion, the sweetest gun was M4 Socom with supressor in island thunder, rocket launcher, grenade launcher, m16 with grenade launcher, and 1911A1(although u couldnt use it, but at least it's in the game). I cant believe there is STILL no glock in r6, who needs a beretta with 3 round burst. argh!

A grenade and rocket lancher in RvS is that a gre.......STUPID idea. Seriously this isnt ghost recon or quake
    "No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country."
    -General George S. Patton

I have to agree that the 93-R with 3-round burst is an unpractical idea. Burst settings with rifles are more understandable but with a sidearm I would never use one due to its inaccuracy and waste of ammo. For a GAME it's okay but again this 'game' is more of a simulator.

the 93-r is a real gun, however as is said, the accuracy can be thrown off by the rof. There is a glock model that has ful auto capability(G18) which is an interesting idea for a high fierpower, easily consealed gun (same measuments as the G17) the concept is good imho, but in practice maybe a little short sighted.

I agree with the vein of the thread though that the guns did seem better in the older games. I wouldn't mind a 1911 variant, a para ordinance would be good, same looks as the 1911a1, but with a double stack magazine

Banned
    I do agree, but not completely. It would be a fragfest if everyone ran around with a grenade laucher. But I can't belive that the Rainbow series still doesn't have the glock as well. However, there is one mod that is making it. Hurray!Finally!

Ohhh! Beu-tiful! Pre-ttyy!! How do i blow it up!!?!?!?!

[=SoulFire382=]
    TriggerHappy in-game.

Yeah, if there was a rocket launcher in RVS that would be soo gay. Too much lag and to much explosions. But it would be fun to try.

Didn't we have this discussion before?

It is very possible that there is not 1911 or Glock in the game for liscensing reasons. It is very possible Glock has not liscensed Red Storm to include any of it's weapons.

Were there glock's in previous R6 games? Rocket Launchers are for armored vechiles and there are none of those in R6. There are already Frag nades that is more than enough.

In the NATO mods by Armm, you could get glocks, flashbang launchers, and a long list of other guns. Silenced m4's full length G36's L96's...and a combat knife for those that want it (though you do lose your secondary) there was a 1911 in there as well

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast