Thread: Voice message via invite question? | Forums

Spider-Bot | Splinter Cell Blacklist | Companion App

Fourth Echelon Economy 101 | Splinter Cell Blacklist [NORTH AMERICA]

Out of the Shadows - Splinter Cell Blacklist Dev Panel

J. Cole Trailer - Splinter Cell Blacklist [NORTH AMERICA]

When is that going to be available for splinter cell:PT? Can anyone tell me? and are there gonna be custom maps or anything?

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

When is that going to be available for splinter cell:PT? Can anyone tell me? and are there gonna be custom maps or anything?

is anyone gonna tell me lol?

Banned
    We all have our fingers crossed that Ubisoft patches this stuff into our games... as of now Only R63: Black Arrow will for sure take advantage of Live 3.0

<****> Spy for hire, like a mercenary, but a spy.. w3rd <****>

Banned
    halo 2 will take full advantage of it too.

im not really sure why they introduced this ***** version of the voice recoding invite, but hey its a start.
    its pointless at the moment, unless you like chatting on the dashboard and not gaming online.

hopefully a patch/update will be released soon which allows SCPT users to send voice recorded invites for their session/match, and other options which many believed would be available today (i.e clans, and customization).
    i was really looking forward to the whol clan option for PT. the fact u could create a clan, customize it, them compete against other clans in ranked games.

anybody @ XBL, MS, or Ubi who might know when "abouts" this update may be available....please tell us. its unfair for mags/news to hype up the day long maintanace for 3.0 when we cant even put it to use until games are made available later.

Banned
    and has anyone noticed how everything in the updated XBL program is the same? the dashboard, which was the first thing i suspected theyd change, remained the same (boring).

did anyone else notice any new options, or anything?
    not just for SCPT, but for other LIVE games too.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by KANDLER:
    and has anyone noticed how everything in the updated XBL program is the same? the dashboard, which was the first thing i suspected theyd change, remained the same (boring).

did anyone else notice any new options, or anything?
    not just for SCPT, but for other LIVE games too.

http://www.msnusers.com/dqolrd9tp908...gotcha%2D1.jpg <HR></BLOCKQUOTE> i was hoping o see a new butten [live sream or xboxlive vid] for term/contest like g4 arena but for live or e3 exclusive but it was just the same old mainu..

my console can beat yours, right babes?

my console can beat yours, right babes?

Yea I mean AT LEAST the message when you send an invite Ubi can at least do that for us right?