View Poll Results: Would you buy this game if it was available on Steam?

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

10 100.00%
  • No

0 0%

Thread: Request - Release Might and Magic VI on Steam (as a standalone game) | Forums

Request - Release Might and Magic VI on Steam (as a standalone game)

Request to Ubisoft - Release Might and Magic VI: The Mandate of Heaven on Steam (as a standalone game)

[EN]

Hello everyone.

I've created this thread with one simple purpose: gather all the people who would like to buy Might and Magic VI: The Mandate of Heaven if it was available on Steam.

Have you been in Steam Greenlight? When you look on the game, you are asked "Would you buy this game if it were available on Steam?". So, would you?

My answer is this: Yes, I would, instantly.

For many of us, this game was a first game experience, and through years we keep a pure and whole-hearted love to it.
    Me, personally, can't remember there was a year, since 1998, when I haven't installed it. My playtime here on Steam is 79 hours, but really it's more like 500, or even more. And I'm sure I'll play more in the years to come. Because this is a game that deserves to be played and replayed.

I know that many of Might & Magic X: Legacy buyers (including me) bought Deluxe Edition and got their copies of Might and Magic VI for free (respects to them!). But also there are people who do not want to buy Deluxe Edition of Might and Magic X: Legacy just to get Might and Magic VI, but still would like to buy Might and Magic VI as a standalone game if it was available. To have this great game in Steam and got all this simple but handy things like ability to post screenshots and artworks, and have their playtime counted, etc.

Also I aware of this thread. Indeed, it would be really great if all games of both Might and Magic and Heroes of Might and Magic series was available here. But as I see it, Ubisoft don't think that sales of this games would be any good. Maybe if they released Might and Magic VI and it bring good money, they'll most likely change their mind? Who knows.

Okay, so what do you say? Let's show Ubisoft how much Might and Magic VI fans are over here?

P.S.: Please refrain from comments like "It's available on GOG, go get it there!". Go away.
    P.P.S.: Also please refrain from other inappropriate comments. Let's get serious in here.

Link to a discussion in a game forum on Steam

---

[RU]

Всем привет.

Я создал эту тему с одной простой целью: собрать всех людей, которые хотели бы купить игру Might and Magic VI: The Mandate of Heaven, будь она доступна в Steam.

Вы бывали в Steam Greenlight? Помните, когда вы заходите на страницу игры чтобы ознакомиться со скриншотами и представленной информацией, вас спрашивают "Купили бы вы эту игру, будь она доступна в Steam?". Так вот, купили бы?

Мой ответ: Да, купил бы, незамедлительно.

Для многих из нас эта игра была первым игровым опытом, и через года мы проносим чистую и беззаветную любовь к ней.
    Лично я не могу вспомнить хотя-бы один год, аж с 1998-го, когда бы я не устанавливал и не играл бы в неё. Здесь в Steam я наиграл где-то 79 часов, в действительности же общее время игры больше похоже на 500 часов, а то и более. И я уверен что я наиграю в неё ещё немало часов в грядущие годы. Потому что эта игра достойна того, чтобы играть в неё и переигрывать снова и снова.

Я знаю что многие из тех, кто купил Might and Magic X: Legacy (включая меня), брали Deluxe Edition и получали копию Might and Magic VI бесплатно (респект этим людям!). Но также, я уверен, есть люди которые не хотят брать Deluxe Edition игры Might and Magic X: Legacy только затем чтобы получить Might and Magic VI, но не отказались бы купить Might and Magic VI как отдельную игру, будь она доступна в Steam. Чтобы, наряду с замечательной игрой, получить такие простые но полезные штуки как возможность постить скриншоты и артворки, учёт времени в игре и т.д.

Также я знаю про эту тему. Конечно, было бы здорово, если бы все игры серий Might and Magic и Heroes of Might and Magic были доступны здесь, в Steam. Но, как я это вижу, в Ubisoft не думают, что игры будут хорошо продаваться. Возможно, если бы они выпустили Might and Magic VI в Steam и он принёс им хорошие деньги, они бы изменили своё мнение? Кто знает.

Итак, что скажете? Покажем Ubisoft, сколько нас, фанатов Might and Magic VI, здесь есть?

P.S.: Пожалуйста, воздержитесь от комментариев типа "На GOG есть все части, пойди возьми там!". Проходите мимо.
    P.P.S.: Пожалуйста, воздержитесь от любых других неуместных комментариев любого толка. Давайте не будем устраивать тут цирк с конями.

Ccылка на обсуждение на форуме игры в Steam
     2 people found this helpful

+1
    I'ill buy immediately.
    Just want all my favorite games in one place.
     3 people found this helpful

100 % agreed.

Would buy it for sure.

Don't understand why it is not there yet...
     1 people found this helpful

Agred. Definitely needs to be standalone.

I already own the game, but still thumbs up for this post - I should think a lot of people agree

I would pay 10€ for M&M6, but I can't be bothered to spend the same for M&MX if I don't get to show M&M6 among my recently played games on Steam.
    I already have it on disc if I want to play it.

So yes: would buy instantly!

Yes! Yes! Yes!

But then I'd have to play it again, and there goes the backlog!