Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Question about new classes, and the Season Pass | Forums

Question about new classes, and the Season Pass

So, the new classes advertised as part of the Season Pass pre-order bonus, are they locked into season pass like do they require the season pass to play them, or does doing the season pass just mean you get them when they release for no additional cost and when they release other people can get them with in game currency or money?

I would imagine that it works like any other DLC. By purchasing the Season Pass, you get everything included in it when it comes out at no additional cost. I highly doubt it'll be possible to get them with in-game currency. You'll probably even get early access to the Classes.

would be nice to know if you can buy them with ingame currency ( like in rainbow 6 siege ) but unfortunatly i doubt it.
     1 people found this helpful

I would really like to know this too.

It says on the flyer that you get early access to the new classes. 1 week of it to be exact.
    http://imgur.com/a/sU7ha

I am kind of glad that they took the Rainbow Six Siege approach on the DLC. Doesn't split the community up with people that have DLC and those that do not.

Quote Originally Posted by TAW_kwahamoT View Post
    I am kind of glad that they took the Rainbow Six Siege approach on the DLC. Doesn't split the community up with people that have DLC and those that do not.
    I don't understand what you're saying...
    How does this not split the community between those that have DLC and those that do not?

Because you'll still be able to play against them just won't be able to unlock with in game currency until they are out for a week

Quote Originally Posted by CriminalF5gB5g View Post
    Because you'll still be able to play against them just won't be able to unlock with in game currency until they are out for a week
    Where does it say that that's how they work? Or that you'll be able to get them with in-game currency? Because getting them with in-game currency would be fantastic.

The pass only makes it so that people who got the pass can play as the classes a week before non-pass holding players. After the week passes, they're going to be available for other players to purchase with in-game currency. It doesn't say that's how it's going to work specifically anywhere, but I honestly don't believe that they would make you purchase the new ones when they've already announced that all dlc will be free. It is free, but those who pay for the pass get access to it a week early.

A lot of redundancy in this post, but that's perfectly fine.
     2 people found this helpful

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast