Thread: Clans | Forums

If I am right about this, version 3.0 of Live will not be of benefit to R63, in the clan organisation of things? I understand that the update to Live is going to benefit games that have been produced during December of 2003 and afterwards (2004), so clans can be organized and communication easier for clans to make games.

So, will there be any plans for an updated version of this game, to include the code that is coming out in Live 3.0? Or are you just going to leave that for Rsix4?
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

If I am right about this, version 3.0 of Live will not be of benefit to R63, in the clan organisation of things? I understand that the update to Live is going to benefit games that have been produced during December of 2003 and afterwards (2004), so clans can be organized and communication easier for clans to make games.

So, will there be any plans for an updated version of this game, to include the code that is coming out in Live 3.0? Or are you just going to leave that for Rsix4?

oo i hope that they can patch it into this game please do it ubi.

doit doit doit!!

Lol.. I doubt they will..

But my Guess is they will release a rainbow six three 1/2 kinda like Ghost recon island thunder.. With new maps from the Expansion pack athena sword for pc. with the live 3.0 features.. Thats just my dream.. hey ill pay anything give me more r6.

i doubt they could patch it... The patch would have to rewrite the entire Xbox Live coding in RS3. I don't think it can be done, and if it can, it would be too much trouble for them.

-FREAK
    -FREAK
    www.freak2532.com
    Leader of Original Gamers
    Now Playing: RS3:BA