Thread: Brotherhood Secret Weapons Rack in Ezio Collection | Forums

Bipolar Matt's Avatar Member

Brotherhood Secret Weapons Rack in Ezio Collection

Apologies if this was already discussed, I couldn't find a thread for it however.

Remember the secret weapons rack you could find in Brotherhood, that could give you permanent weapons to some weapons only obtainable by disarming guards. Offhand I remember it being the Scimitar, Maul, Florentine Falchion, Flanged Mace & Channeled Cinqueda. You had to throw a heavy weapon, be unarmed, disarm a guard of said weapon then go back to the hideout to the cabinet in the corner and click a bunch directions on the controller pad.

Can you still do this in the Ezio Collection? I know they made a couple minor tweaks, like not being able to catch the ledge for the Cloaca Romulus layer...you actually have to repair the aqueducts now to get access to it.

Hoping this is still a little "easter egg" you can do.

SixKeys's Avatar Senior Member
    Those weapons you mentioned aren't "secret", they're rewards for completing guild challenges and/or collectibles. Has nothing to do with disarming guards (except when disarming is part of the challenges).

Bipolar Matt's Avatar Member
    I think we're talking about 2 separate things. Not the Thief, Mercenary and Courtesan challenges where you get a sword, axe and dagger as rewards.

I'm talking about this. I realize this is a video for PC, but it worked on consoles too:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uNhfib0L1qA

Wondering if it still works in the Ezio Collection.