after gb you get a free top heavy i then follow up with a light on either side.

What is wrong with warlord?!!

My warlord cannot stub after headbutt since yeasterday. Today i bought new gamepad,thought my gamepad spoiled, but still cannot make combination. I mean Headbutt should followed by stab, instead of light attack. PLease help

Originally Posted by Merkavav Go to original post
    My warlord cannot stub after headbutt since yeasterday. Today i bought new gamepad,thought my gamepad spoiled, but still cannot make combination. I mean Headbutt should followed by stab, instead of light attack. PLease help
    YES same problem here something its off .....

ARZVEL's Avatar Junior Member
    Well, i will try to answer that, sorry about my english. Warlord is my main and only character I use, (i´m to busy in the office to spend more time with another character) And at first i was unnstopable, but in time the comunity "learned" the way to beat this fighter very quickly. There are so many players that already know that the warlord range is to short, i do not know for certain but i belive is the shortest. His heavy attack from above is very predictable, everyone knows a warlord will begin his attacks from above cause is the best way to get closer were it is more dangerous. The valk, for example is one of the hardest challengers for me, 'cause i can get enough closer to damage her. And sadly, the only way to beat an experienced warlod is to mantain the distance. Wich is annoying for us. It is a pain in the *** when players just wait for me to hit them and ****er me cause they know the heavy attacks of the warlord are almost unnstopable. It is not the only way to beat them, but is the easiest.Those are his main flaws, VERY SHORT RANGE. And the fact that his stamina is awfully small. you can't do more than two combos (for real).

ARZVEL's Avatar Junior Member
    Originally Posted by Fatal-Feit Go to original post
    What are his flaws, exactly? His defense seems godly and his offense isn't bad at all. I don't have many good experiences fighting/playing the hero, so this is a legit question of mine.

I know he can't perform long/harassing combos, but most players in high level play can't rely on combos because they're too risky and easy to punish. The 2 hit combos of his seem perfectly adequate, and even better than some due to the speed and hyper armor. Attack range and stamina consumption doesn't seem to be any issues either. It seems like he has all the tools to outmaneuver his opponents without any real drawback.

[EDIT] Also, it seems rather strange that the Warlord can shove opponents in any direction, but the Raider can't with his carry. It seems like an ability that should be switched since (imo) the Raider lacks a good offensive 1v1 toolset and Warlord already has a lot of countering/punishing options. Grabbing and swinging your opponents to the side to reduce stamina seems like more of a Warlord thing to me anyway.

But I also don't play the Vikings very much so I could be totally wrong here.
    Well, i will try to answer that, sorry about my english. Warlord is my main and only character I use, (i´m to busy in the office to spend more time with another character) And at first i was unnstopable, but in time the comunity "learned" the way to beat this fighter very quickly. There are so many players that already know that the warlord range is to short, i do not know for certain but i belive is the shortest. His heavy attack from above is very predictable, everyone knows a warlord will begin his attacks from above cause is the best way to get closer were it is more dangerous. The valk, for example is one of the hardest challengers for me, 'cause i can get enough closer to damage her. And sadly, the only way to beat an experienced warlod is to mantain the distance. Wich is annoying for us. It is a pain in the *** when players just wait for me to hit them and ****er me cause they know the heavy attacks of the warlord are almost unnstopable. It is not the only way to beat them, but is the easiest.Those are his main flaws, VERY SHORT RANGE. And the fact that his stamina is awfully small. you can't do more than two combos (for real).

Page 6 of 6 ◄◄  First ... 456