Thread: AC Unity Companion App | Forums

niou.ns's Avatar Junior Member
    Originally Posted by andynaruto10 Go to original post
    Looks like with every server maintenance they fix it, but after a couple of days, it stops working.
    Funny thing - after... maybe a hour app has started to work again, I was able to play with the iPad, wow!

Não consigo logar no ac unity companion

Eu coloco senha e conecta mas fica um tempão sincronizando 3 depois aparece : "não foi possível sincronizar" alguém poderia me ajudar . Eu voltei a jogar o unity no Xone e queria poder usar o companion . Obrigado desde já

On Ps4 app never sync with servers...im so dissapointed

Just gonna pile on to this list of complaints. Bought Unity last night, installed it, finally got to play today, installed the app and it crashes when i try to login. That's on a Windows phone, Lumia 550 to be exact. Similar issue on my Huawei tablet, it won't even load into the app, crashes during loading.

Is there any dependence of companion app with save games of desktop game? Or the game is played independently. I'm afraid that if a delete my save game on desktop and start a new game it will reset all missions progress in companion app too. Need an advice.

andynaruto10's Avatar Member
    Hello and welcome to the forums.

I'm pretty sure the Companion App is independent. And you can't even delete or reset the App.
    But even if it would reset all missions in the App, it wouldn't matter, because after patch 1.4, everything in the game is unlocked, no matter if you unlocked them in the App or not. Also, the App often doesn't synchronize with the Uplay account as you can see on this thread.
     1 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by andynaruto10 Go to original post
    Hello and welcome to the forums.

I'm pretty sure the Companion App is independent. And you can't even delete or reset the App.
    But even if it would reset all missions in the App, it wouldn't matter, because after patch 1.4, everything in the game is unlocked, no matter if you unlocked them in the App or not. Also, the App often doesn't synchronize with the Uplay account as you can see on this thread.
    Thanks a lot. I had problem with sync a few months ago. And for several weeks now it seems no problem for the app. I've done all the missions in it but want to start a new game on my desktop, so am asking about that.

andynaruto10's Avatar Member
    Don't worry, it won't reset. You can start a new game.

Page 4 of 4 ◄◄  First ... 234