Thread: CH Products maps help | Forums

Hello all. I am new to Il-2, just bought the game plus forgotten battles. I have CH products combatstick, pro throttle and pro pedals, all usb. However, I cant get them to work with Il-2. I went to CH product web site and found a map for their Il-2 Map, however it is for the fighterstick, pro throttle and pro pedals. Since the combatstick and fighterstick are so different, I can't use that map. Does anyone know where I can go the get a map for the setup I have?

Thanks

Torv
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Hello all. I am new to Il-2, just bought the game plus forgotten battles. I have CH products combatstick, pro throttle and pro pedals, all usb. However, I cant get them to work with Il-2. I went to CH product web site and found a map for their Il-2 Map, however it is for the fighterstick, pro throttle and pro pedals. Since the combatstick and fighterstick are so different, I can't use that map. Does anyone know where I can go the get a map for the setup I have?

Thanks

Torv

Torv,

Go here www.ch-hangar.com That is where I got my map for IL2 FB good bunch of guys...

Steve