Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: No more scripts in sig?? :-( | Forums

XyZspineZyX
    Hey guys, I'm back, did they disallow any scripting now? I wasn't able to post anything with my signature because of the script. Oh well...

<hr>
    --"General Hammond, request permission to beat the crap out of this man." -Col. Jack O'Neill -Stargate SG-1
    --Capt. Carter: "You think it might be a booby trap?"
    â â Teal'c: "Booby?"
    --"I'm a bomb technician, if you see me running, try to catch up" -in Russian on a bomb tech's shirt from "The Sum of All Fears"
    --"All my life, I've been waiting for someone and when I find her, she's a fish!" -Tom Hanks "Splash"
    --"War is not about who's right, it's about who's left." -Anders Russell
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

XyZspineZyX
    Hey guys, I'm back, did they disallow any scripting now? I wasn't able to post anything with my signature because of the script. Oh well...

<hr>
    --"General Hammond, request permission to beat the crap out of this man." -Col. Jack O'Neill -Stargate SG-1
    --"I'm a bomb technician, if you see me running, try to catch up" -in Russian on a bomb tech's shirt from "The Sum of All Fears"
    --"All my life, I've been waiting for someone and when I find her, she's a fish!" -Tom Hanks "Splash"

XyZspineZyX
    Yeah, no more scripts. I miss my blank space as the avatar. [img]/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-sad.gif[/img]

And what do you mean "I'm back"? Doesn't that require that you were not here for an amount of time?

Message Edited on 07/01/0309:05PM by FLYdude

XyZspineZyX
    [img]/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-sad.gif[/img] Shut up fly.

[img]/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-tongue.gif[/img]

<hr>

XyZspineZyX
    Y'all know NOTHING about anguish. I STRUGGLED with that "Turning Tao" thing for hours before finally conceding and screaming for help. And when Cuski kindly did all the hard work (shrinking AND hosting it) *salute* I only get to enjoy the fruits of his labours for a measly fortnight. Woe is me. [img]/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-sad.gif[/img]

XyZspineZyX
    welcome back jared will be glad to see your return. [img]/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-tongue.gif[/img]

You can have my gun when you pry it from my paranoid, mentally disturbed, physically-abusive, cold, dead hand.

Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam.
    I have a catapult. Give me all the money, or I will fling an enormous rock at your head
    DesiredFx

XyZspineZyX
    Deviant_DFx wrote:
    - welcome back jared will be glad to see your return. [img]/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-tongue.gif[/img]

You've gotta ADMIT, his style is CONTAGIOUS. [img]/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif[/img]

XyZspineZyX
    Slackbladder wrote:
    - You've gotta ADMIT, his style is CONTAGIOUS.

Kinda like syphillis [img]/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif[/img]

A man only needs one rectum. - F. Salter, "Recon Scout"

XyZspineZyX
    Never had it, wouldn't know.[img]/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif[/img]

<Center>
    [img]/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif[/img] This is why I use AMD [img]/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif[/img]

XyZspineZyX
    Yeah I miss my little bunny and my red bar. Oh well it was nice while it lasted.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast