Thread: stuck again | Forums

Thanks for The help with my earlier problem, but now , I restarted. Solved the stones, but the codes to the fire domes has changed. I know D'ni numbers but this code has me stumped. Does any one know what The symbol for three in D'ni with the symbol at the bottom of the frame represents? I thought of multiples of three but that seems to be wrong. The numbers in the code before this one are ten & thirteen then another one that I can figure out with some help with the current symbol, then it goes to twenty-one. As far as I know the numbers should be sumwhat sequencial... right?

No matter where you go, there you are.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Thanks for The help with my earlier problem, but now , I restarted. Solved the stones, but the codes to the fire domes has changed. I know D'ni numbers but this code has me stumped. Does any one know what The symbol for three in D'ni with the symbol at the bottom of the frame represents? I thought of multiples of three but that seems to be wrong. The numbers in the code before this one are ten & thirteen then another one that I can figure out with some help with the current symbol, then it goes to twenty-one. As far as I know the numbers should be sumwhat sequencial... right?

No matter where you go, there you are.

daedalus, it all depends on the shape of the symbol at the bottom. If you can figure out some of the other symbols, the try to figure out this one. If you have to start with the first four and continue on.

Remember the important things.....as you turn on your computer.
    Remember the important things.....as you turn on your computer.