Thread: Where is the Demo ?? | Forums

Spider-Bot | Splinter Cell Blacklist | Companion App

Fourth Echelon Economy 101 | Splinter Cell Blacklist [NORTH AMERICA]

Out of the Shadows - Splinter Cell Blacklist Dev Panel

J. Cole Trailer - Splinter Cell Blacklist [NORTH AMERICA]

Where is the Demo of Splinter Cell 3 . If someone hass it please post it here or tell us where to get it .

HIHI
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Where is the Demo of Splinter Cell 3 . If someone hass it please post it here or tell us where to get it .

HIHI

there is no demo yet.... it probly wont come out till about 2-3 weeks before the actual game does so late octovber or early november.

HEHEHE Damit.
    www.assassingamer.tk
    ---------------------------------------------

Formerly Ant1s0c1al

Yeah, could it be possible that the demo might even come out after the game release, they did that with PT right?

No.

Ingrediants: Napalm and Silly Putty.

demo's usually come out close to release or after...and if something comes out soon, I bet you it's not a demo, it's something that was hacked and all of you will get upset and say how bad it sucks because it's something that ubi didn't allow out, it was stolen, not to mention it isn't finished and not even tested fully yet

Sam - How's Your English?
    Sub Controller - Super
    Sam - (Enthusiastically Sarcastic) Super!

Sam - How's Your English?
    Sub Controller - Super
    Sam - (Enthusiastically Sarcastic) Super!

And their purpose IMO is more for the PC users to make sure the final product will run on their PC fine, that way if it doesn't they can do some hardware tweaking. I sure as hell don't need a demo to determine whether or not I'm getting it though. I'm preordering it as soon as possible.

Lambert: She's got sniper stats that could disprove Kennedy conspiracies, needless to say.
    Fisher: Yeah, you said "jump" and I didn't. When I get back to the states I'll sit facing the corner in a cone hat.

Banned
    I already have it pre-ordered The stickied FAQ says demos are released at most a month before release, so expect to hear something in early october. I don't need to make sure my PC will run it, or see if I want to get it. I just want to play it as soon as I can!!!!!!!

Me: "It hurts, doctor."
    Doc: "I know, and nothing short of SC3 will cure you completely. But, I can suscribe Pandora Tommorrow. A half-hour a day, and odds are you could lead a normal life."

Where did you preorder from? EB games? I'm swinging by there today I think anyway .. so I'm gonna ask about it and DO it if they let me

Lambert: She's got sniper stats that could disprove Kennedy conspiracies, needless to say.
    Fisher: Yeah, you said "jump" and I didn't. When I get back to the states I'll sit facing the corner in a cone hat.