AlinoA_'s Avatar Community Staff

November, 8th: Trackmania Turbo’s free VR update is now available!

Hi everyone,

The free VR update is released and you can play Trackmania Turbo in VR on Playstation VR, Oculus Rift and HTC Vive.

We created a special campaign for the VR update.

Trailer of the VR update: https://youtu.be/K0AULNfGsG0

Greetings. Thanks for the update.

Update 1.02 changelogs are:

• Compatible with PSVR
    • PS Pro Support (4K resolution & enhanced graphic quality, higher frames in VR - 120fps)
    • Improved loading times

It doesn't specify whether 4K is native or checkerboard. I would like to know that information. Thanks.

Tmt vr

Just want to say thank you for this update!

Please be sure to check out this thread on Reddit for the majority of our opinions on this VR update.

https://www.reddit.com/r/oculus/comm...pdate_is_live/

A lot of us were hoping VR implementation would be the same as it was in TM2 with the DK2. As of now it feels very restrictive. VR comfort is an understandable concern but that's why options must always be available for those of us with stronger VR legs than others. TM2 in VR was a fantastic experience and I sincerely hope you bring that back to us in a future update in TMT. Thanks you for listening!
     2 people found this helpful

Hi
    Thank you for your feedback.

Further updates?

This is an amazing update which I love the idea of especially as it is free, but will future updates be paid? Because if the updates will always be free (like GTA V) then I would want to get the game now but if they're paid (like Destiny) then it could be better till all the updates are out and I get the full game.

Hi,
    What I can say is that we always released free updated until now

Kind regards,
    Alinoa