Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: [IMPORTANT]Patch Notes - Rocksmith 2014 Edition Remastered - November 2016 | Forums

Quote Originally Posted by Black_Widow9 View Post
    Have you tried clearing your Xbox 360 cache? This can make a world of difference if you're experiencing any freezing on your 360.
    How to clear the cache on Xbox 360
    Yes, have cleared the cache, BW9. Absolutely. Issue remains if I scroll too much.

farleigh67,

Is it every song that you're crashing on? Every arrangement? Does Guitarcade work? Does the same song/arrangment work in Score Attack?

Have you validated your system files?

Community Representative Black_Widow9's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by stray75 View Post
    Yes, have cleared the cache, BW9. Absolutely. Issue remains if I scroll too much.
    Fantastic.Thank you!

If you're still having this issue, please make sure to contact our Support team so they have your details.

Song/Pack error

Can't find any new songs/packs since the last update. Also, whenever I visit the store and go to "packs", it wil say that there are 0 songs in each pack. This includes packs that i already bought. However, I'm still able to play those songs. I'm on playstation 3

Community Representative Black_Widow9's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DearerBasilisk View Post
    Can't find any new songs/packs since the last update. Also, whenever I visit the store and go to "packs", it wil say that there are 0 songs in each pack. This includes packs that i already bought. However, I'm still able to play those songs. I'm on playstation 3
    Hello and welcome to the Forums,

We're looking into this but we need more details. Please get in touch with our Support team so they can get your information, including your region. We'd very much appreciate it!

Thank you!

*Update*

-Can you please let us know which region you're located in?
    -Do you see this message, "Unable to connect to Ubisoft Service. Please try again later." in a grey box?
    -Have you tried any PS3 Connectivity Troubleshooting?
    Last edited by Black_Widow9; 01-09-2017 at 08:26 PM.

Patch broke save game data

So the patch 1.07 broke the save game progress leaving players all across platforms to reinstall the game and song and delete game saves im on a ps4 i did this after the ticking time bomb and i played about 6 songs and then it happend again when will there be another patch to fix this issue

DLC disappears from Learn a Song library when a player attempts to select it.

This problem persists. DLC disappears from Learn a Song library when a player attempts to select it. Platform xbox one game purchased April 2017.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456