Thread: Switch to desktop when pressing ESC | Forums

Switch to desktop when pressing ESC

Every time I press the ESC key, the game switches to the desktop and won't switch back. The only way to recover is to close it with Task Manager.

This seems to be a recent thing, as it wasn't doing this last time I played it. Re-installing the game did not fix the problem.

Any ideas what might be causing this? Right now, the game is unplayable. I'm running the Steam version in Windows 7, and my computer is more than powerful enough - there are no performance issues when the game itself is running.

Check in game in the Video Options whether the game is running in full screen, and on the same resolution as Windows ...

Yes to both... however, I discovered today that it doesn't always do it, for some reason. Also, if I alt-tab to the desktop, then I can switch back to the game without any problems.

I tried changing it to pseudo-full screen to see if it made a difference, and it seems to be working okay for the moment.

Red face yr

Quote Originally Posted by suburban_fox View Post
    Every time I press the ESC key, the game switches to the desktop and won't switch back. The only way to recover is to close it with Task Manager.

This seems to be a recent thing, as it wasn't doing this last time I played it. Re-installing the game did not fix the problem.

Any ideas what might be causing this? Right now, the game is unplayable. I'm running the Steam version in Windows 7, and my computer is more than powerful enough - there are no performance issues when the game itself is running.
    vgnvgbnhgj

Quote Originally Posted by suburban_fox View Post

not supported by UBISOFT anylonger you need to go here.

http://theairtacticalassaultgroup.co...splay.php?f=12
     1 people found this helpful