Thread: Clue(s) for 11/1 DLC | Forums

JasonParadise's Avatar Community Manager

Clue(s) for 11/1 DLC

Hello all,

We've got something slightly different this week: TWO puzzles. Each puzzle reveals a different song from the upcoming pack that will be released on November 1st. These two puzzles are completely separate from one another. I'd recommend stating which one you're working on in your posts. We'll explain why there are two puzzles after they're both solved.

As a heads up, this is a one-off happening and will not be a normal thing moving forward. We saw the chance to do two puzzles this week and we're running with it. Special thanks to RS222 who helped with creating both of these puzzles. Enjoy!

--

Puzzle #1:

--

Puzzle #2:

Clue 2: i believe the correct crossword answers are as follows:
    1. Bake
    2. Bonk
    3 Down. Sock
    3 Up. Smash
    4. Hit
    5. TOR
    6. Knock

not sure how any of those answers connect to each other or what the photos above the crossword have to do with any of it either....

The cities at the top are, Pittsburg, Miami, Dallas, and I think Chicago? I got the same answers to the clues as the first post except I put MASH instead of BAKE.

jaq-b's Avatar Member
    both pictures are jpg - so nothing hiden inside

#1 down could also be MASH. The cities pictured from left to right are Pittsburgh, Miami, Dallas, and New Orleans. I have no idea how it all relates to each other.

Originally Posted by shawnlaw87 Go to original post
    Clue 2: i believe the correct crossword answers are as follows:
    1. Bake
    2. Bonk
    3 Down. Sock
    3 Up. Smash
    4. Hit
    5. TOR
    6. Knock

not sure how any of those answers connect to each other or what the photos above the crossword have to do with any of it either....
    1 down I'd go for Mash; so there's a conceptual link between them all; all terms for giving something a good whack.

No ideas on the cities, but from below, thinking of cities and hitting stuff, maybe something baseball related??

OK all the cities have NFL teams, and the crossword is all words relating to getting hit or "mashed". Could be a relation?

Originally Posted by Chris_P_Noodle Go to original post
    1 down I'd go for Mash; so there's a conceptual link between them all; all terms for giving something a good whack.

No ideas on the cities, but from below, thinking of cities and hitting stuff, maybe something baseball related??
    New Orleans doesn't have a baseball team. They do all have football teams however.

Colplay is set to perform this years Super Bowl Halftime show. Perhaps the second clue is a Colplay song?

EDIT: Nope that was this past year nevermind. Lady Gaga is doing the one in 2017. Here's hoping it's not Lady Gaga DLC.

Didn't Coldplay play this past year's Super Bowl?

Page 1 of 33 12311 ... Last ►►