Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: multiplay balancing issues | Forums

Spider-Bot | Splinter Cell Blacklist | Companion App

Fourth Echelon Economy 101 | Splinter Cell Blacklist [NORTH AMERICA]

Out of the Shadows - Splinter Cell Blacklist Dev Panel

J. Cole Trailer - Splinter Cell Blacklist [NORTH AMERICA]

What if any ideas or changes would you guys make to the multiplayer on pc to make the game more balanced.

Personally I would take away the ability for smoke to knock out a merc or even take out the spy smoke grenades all together, it leads to stale multiplayer where spies only go for kills and not for objectives. It seems a little too powerful and defeats the purpose of spies having to sneak. With the smoke grenades you can easily disable mercs by dropping one then zapping them, it seems unbalanced for the unit that is supposed to be non lethal and based on steal to have such a strong offensive tactic.

Any other ideas?
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

What if any ideas or changes would you guys make to the multiplayer on pc to make the game more balanced.

Personally I would take away the ability for smoke to knock out a merc or even take out the spy smoke grenades all together, it leads to stale multiplayer where spies only go for kills and not for objectives. It seems a little too powerful and defeats the purpose of spies having to sneak. With the smoke grenades you can easily disable mercs by dropping one then zapping them, it seems unbalanced for the unit that is supposed to be non lethal and based on steal to have such a strong offensive tactic.

Any other ideas?

I'd like a spy railgun, and for the mercs to have absolutely nothing but a pencil.

A big railgun... With laser tracking, and thermal optics. Also, the ability to go through infinite amounts of boundaries (walls, doors, etc etc)

You cant blast the smoke greande anywhere online, because as you so succinctly put it, everyone uses it, thats all they use, end of story. 80% of players just litter the level with smoke, the other 20 have caught onto shock and cam. SO if you come on and say anythign negative on smokes, youll get put down. Trust me. Its a part of the game that it appears we will just have to deal with.

I know everyone uses it and i guess it just takes a lot of the novelty of the game away, it turns the game from a cat and mouse style game to a normal deathmatchish game, which we seem to have an abundance of. Maybe they could just make the smoke grenade hamper vision and thats it. I just find that the game isn't fun anymore with all these people throwing smoke.

all i want is a server option to turn off smoke grenade or change how it works, then the other 80% could still use it and be gay

They need to fix the spawn killing

I dont' have a huge problem with smoke nades as much as cams, I would say smoke is evened out by the tazer. I have generally found that the game is well balanced; I usually try to play merc.

"It's not about vanity, it's about looking good."
    "It's not about vanity, it's about looking good."

Yep, spawn killing/camping is a pain in the butt.

Its so annoying when someone just stands watching the spawn on vertigo plaza and catches you wherever you go. Or on museum where you find grenades lobbed into the spawn just at the point they know you should be respawning.

----------------------------------------------------------

GamerTag 1: DJToot
    GamerTag 2: Mr Toot

Also on Amped 2, Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow and PGR 2
    ----------------------------------------------------------

LoZ Council Admin - My opinion is always right so have respect for my position and don't disagree with me

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast