Thread: Seeking SHIV sub, radar, and WWII articles | Forums

Seeking SHIV sub, radar, and WWII articles

Does anyone have a copy of the the PDF and HTML articles written by tambor and other forum members and shared here in the SHIV forum?

I recently bought some submarine simulation board games, and when I searched online for more background and history, google sent me here - but the file post sites and/or links are gone.

These were articles on the IJN, subs in the pacific, radar, the various classes of subs, and probably more. I'd really like to find them, and print a set to keep with the game.

Thank you.

Did you try looking at the Sticky - Useful Links & Information near the top of the main page.

Yes, indeed. Thank you.

However, the links to tambor198's articles are no longer working. They lead to dead ends.

For example, the Know Thine Enemy page links to a posting of the article at http://www.gamefront.com/files/21390...anese_Navy_pdf but the file is gone, including the one at the updated link.

Quote Originally Posted by NE0R29 View Post
    Yes, indeed. Thank you.

However, the links to tambor198's articles are no longer working. They lead to dead ends.

For example, the Know Thine Enemy page links to a posting of the article at http://www.gamefront.com/files/21390...anese_Navy_pdf but the file is gone, including the one at the updated link.
    Hello Neor29

Sorry I didn't see your request sooner. If you go here, you will find active links for the pdf files you're looking for. They are under my signature.