Thread: Guide: How to get flawless performance! | Forums

Guide: How to get flawless performance!

First download goo.gl/q99CTX and extract to bge folder!
    (If you're paranoid about viruses read how to do it manually below)

Set bge.exe and checkapplication.exe to compability mode Windows XP (Service Pack 3) to eliminate compability issues then start SettingsApplication.exe set game to run at 60hz (BGE CAN NOT run at higher than 60fps it WILL unsync audio and video) then in advanced settings, check manual compability settings and check:

Triple-buffering

SSE

Fast Flip

If you have previously downloaded an enb mod remove all files!

This made the game run perfectly and removes all the enb graphical effect with causes some bugs.

also this fixes the alt-tab bug.

For the Paranoid: If you're still doubtfull about viruses and such you can download the dll from the official enb website it uses an older d3d9.dll from oblivion enbdev.com/mod_tesoblivion_v0075a.htm and just use my enbseries.ini from the rar or create it from scratch by yourself here http://pastebin.com/YB1KEU6y

Does NOT work with widescreen mod or anything that uses a modified d3d9.dll

I've tested this extensively so if you have any issues please review the guide again remove other fixes and describe your issues if they persist!
     2 people found this helpful

Someone should sticky this!

bitebug2003's Avatar Global Moderator
    Done

DiDoFRGT10's Avatar Senior Member
    I've downloaded and installed the game yesterday from the Uplay client on my PC, and it worked flawlessly on highest resolution (1920*1080) and everything in the advanced settings on high and all compatibility options checked even though my GPU is not that high (AMD R7 200).. I didn't do any other modifications (compatibility, CPU efficiency, etc).. I think these issue happen on certain PC with certain specs, here are my PC specs:

OS Name Microsoft Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview
    Version 10.0.14946 Build 14946
    System Manufacturer Hewlett-Packard
    System Model HP Compaq Elite 8300 MT
    System Type x64-based PC
    Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-3770 CPU @ 3.40GHz, 3401 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 8 Logical Processor(s)
    Installed Physical Memory (RAM) 16.0 GB
    Display AMD Radeon R7 200 Series

You're my savior!

Works perfectly with my i5-2500 + GeForce 1050 TI.