Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Taliban Retake Province in Afghanistan | Forums

XyZspineZyX
    "Taliban wrests control of Zabul"

Washington, Aug. 11. (UNI): The Taliban has wrested control of most of Zabul province in southeastern Afghanistan - for the first time recapturing a province since being ousted from power by the US military in November 2001 - geopolitical analytical firm Stratfor reported.

Stratfor said its sources have confirmed reports first published on a website maintained by Muslim jihadists, jihadunspun.com, that Taliban fighters, in concert with al-Qaeda forces, have wrested control of Zabul.

<center><marquee><font color="red"><font size="2"
    <style="Verdana">"The statesmen will invent cheap lies, putting the blame upon the nation that is attacked, and every man will be glad of those conscience-soothing falsities, and will diligently study them, and refuse to examine any refutations of them; and thus he will by and by convince himself that the war is just, and will thank God for the better sleep he enjoys after this process of grotesque self-deception." - Mark Twain, 1917<font color="red"><font size="2" style="Verdana"><center><marquee>
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

XyZspineZyX
    "Taliban wrests control of Zabul"

Washington, Aug. 11. (UNI): The Taliban has wrested control of most of Zabul province in southeastern Afghanistan - for the first time recapturing a province since being ousted from power by the US military in November 2001 - geopolitical analytical firm Stratfor reported.

Stratfor said its sources have confirmed reports first published on a website maintained by Muslim jihadists, jihadunspun.com, that Taliban fighters, in concert with al-Qaeda forces, have wrested control of Zabul.

<style="Verdana">"The statesmen will invent cheap lies, putting the blame upon the nation that is attacked, and every man will be glad of those conscience-soothing falsities, and will diligently study them, and refuse to examine any refutations of them; and thus he will by and by convince himself that the war is just, and will thank God for the better sleep he enjoys after this process of grotesque self-deception." - Mark Twain, 1917<font color="red"><font size="2" style="Verdana"><center><marquee>

XyZspineZyX
    Is anyone shocked? Do you know what the name Afghanistan means?

I do not regret that I only have one life to give for my country but that I have only one lifetime to give it

XyZspineZyX
    well sh@#*

<marquee loop="infinite" width=500><font color=00FF33 > 01001111011000010111100100100000011100100110010101 10000101101011011110010110011001100001011110010010 00001110100101100001011110010010000001101101011000 01011101010111100100100000011000010110010001100101 0110110001100001011110010110000101111001,, oh crap,,, I LOST COUNT!</marquee></font>

XyZspineZyX
    Well, as sad as it may be this is not surprising news. After all, it is to be expected considering the way in which this current administration diverted vital resources away from Afghanistan and the war on terror in order to topple Saddam and cope with the ongoing chaos in Iraq.

XyZspineZyX
    I am in agreement with V3-Dev...after all Afghanistan means Land Out of Control. I've had an Osama bin Laden (and Middle Eastern) obsession since I read about him at the age of 13 in fact for a long time I kept a map of the S.O.B.'s attacks and where abouts as well as a scrap book of articles about him along with various video-tapings of news reports on his actions...I tossed them recently it's a shame someday it might be worth a fortune. If ******-head Laden is still alive then it's fair to say that he'll be back along with the Taliban I hope he waits long enough for me to get through all of my training...I want a crack at the jerk-off, I spent all those years studying him, his life, his family history...and I hope I get to see his mangled corpse, I'd give him the trial he deserves.

I do not regret that I only have one life to give for my country but that I have only one lifetime to give it

XyZspineZyX
    SEALcanidate wrote:
    - I am in agreement with V3-Dev...after all
    - Afghanistan means Land Out of Control. I've had an
    - Osama bin Laden (and Middle Eastern) obsession since
    - I read about him at the age of 13 in fact for a long
    - time I kept a map of the S.O.B.'s attacks and where
    - abouts as well as a scrap book of articles about him
    - along with various video-tapings of news reports on
    - his actions...I tossed them recently it's a shame
    - someday it might be worth a fortune. If ******-head
    - Laden is still alive then it's fair to say that
    - he'll be back along with the Taliban I hope he waits
    - long enough for me to get through all of my
    - training...I want a crack at the jerk-off, I spent
    - all those years studying him, his life, his family
    - history...and I hope I get to see his mangled
    - corpse, I'd give him the trial he deserves.

Nice.

XyZspineZyX
    I tried Anger Management...it doesn't work...infatuations with weapons (muzzle velocities, rpm's, etc...) and terrorisim give me a way to channel my agressions along with my daily excercise routine.

XyZspineZyX
    SEALcanidate wrote:
    - I tried Anger Management...it doesn't
    - work...infatuations with weapons (muzzle velocities,
    - rpm's, etc...) and terrorisim give me a way to
    - channel my agressions along with my daily excercise
    - routine.

It could be worse I suppose. You could work for the Post Office.

XyZspineZyX
    brrrrrrr

i can already hear the b fifty "we dont like to risk american lives" two's on their way now to bomb the cerap out of some 10,000 afghan farmers, oh and a couple of taliban.

Bernard says> "I'm going to try to be more positive bout this game, IF 1.4 does the job"

UKA clansite forum:
    http://www.gd-network.com/forum/

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast