Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Will Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow be online for the GAMECUBE? | Forums

Spider-Bot | Splinter Cell Blacklist | Companion App

Fourth Echelon Economy 101 | Splinter Cell Blacklist [NORTH AMERICA]

Out of the Shadows - Splinter Cell Blacklist Dev Panel

J. Cole Trailer - Splinter Cell Blacklist [NORTH AMERICA]

XyZspineZyX
    I hope it is. I read the FAQs and it doesn't really say anything except that it will be online and that the game will be released for all consoles. Gamespot released an article a while back stating that the game would be online for the Gamecube. Now AOL is releasing a ladder system for the Gamecube that makes me believe this game may be online because Phantasy Star Online wouldn't really work out with a ladder system.

Message Edited on 12/14/0305:03PM by mahovlcih
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

XyZspineZyX
    I hope it is. I read the FAQs and it doesn't really say anything except that it will be online and that the game will be released for all consoles. Gamespot released an article a while back stating that the game would be online for the Gamecube. Now AOL is releasing a ladder system for the Gamecube that makes me believe this game may be online because Phantasy Star Online wouldn't really work out with a ladder system.

Message Edited on 12/14/0305:03PM by mahovlcih

XyZspineZyX
    I doubt it will be online for the PS2 or Gamecube! Only Xbox this time! [img]/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif[/img]

<center><marquee behavior="alternate" width="150">[img]/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif[/img] {Ironic Master} â®[img]/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif[/img]
    </marquee>
    ---------------------------------------
    Cpt. BULL of Bravo Team (EVO's ARMY)

[b]Don of Pitt-Bull's Mafia[b]

<marquee width=350>[b] My Respect list: njcl, bergeyman, S7N, DCell, Fisherobsession, SEANYBOYT, smokky1, NightCrawlerEvo, jackslate13, Rohan.com, Skulls_HAWK, Devil2Demon & Aj6627. <u>PittBull's Mafia</u> A anti Harrytwo organization...<font color="#3399FF">Don: PittBull33 </font> Second Command: njcl, S7N Footmen: bergeyman, NightCrawlerEvo, SEANYBOYT, smokky1, FisherObsession, DCell, Aj6627, kmcentyr, vpc410, zethin, Alien_Slayer, halo99, Nebucadnezer, iamiubu, TRUboard, stivens & Da_Shoota. All Equipted with AKS-74U's Colt 45.'s and pocket knifes... [img]/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-mad.gif[/img] The Rig: ASUS P4S333-VM motherboard Windows XP Proffesional Intel Pentium 4 Prosessor 2.00ghz inno3D TORNADO nVIDIA GeForce 4 MX 440 64 MB DDR 512 MB DDR RAM 40 Giga byte Hardrive MAG Innovision 17" 786PF Monitor BENQ DVD-ROM 16x DVD-ROM 48x CD-ROM BENQ CD-RW 48x 16x 48x</Marquee>

XyZspineZyX
    This is clearly an opinion... anyone have any facts?

XyZspineZyX
    Ok, no... There will not be Online for the GAMECUBE

<center><marquee behavior="alternate" width="150">[img]/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif[/img] {Ironic Master} â®[img]/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif[/img]
    </marquee>

<marquee width=350>[b] My Respect list: njcl, bergeyman, S7N, DCell, Fisherobsession, SEANYBOYT, smokky1, NightCrawlerEvo, jackslate13, Rohan.com, Skulls_HAWK, Devil2Demon & Aj6627. <u>PittBull's Mafia</u> A anti Harrytwo organization...<font color="#3399FF">Don: PittBull33 </font> Second Command: njcl, S7N Footmen: bergeyman, NightCrawlerEvo, SEANYBOYT, smokky1, FisherObsession, DCell, Aj6627, kmcentyr, vpc410, zethin, Alien_Slayer, halo99, Nebucadnezer, iamiubu, TRUboard, stivens & Da_Shoota. All Equipted with AKS-74U's Colt 45.'s and pocket knifes... [img]/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-mad.gif[/img] The Rig: ASUS P4S333-VM motherboard Windows XP Proffesional Intel Pentium 4 Prosessor 2.00ghz inno3D TORNADO nVIDIA GeForce 4 MX 440 64 MB DDR 512 MB DDR RAM 40 Giga byte Hardrive MAG Innovision 17" 786PF Monitor BENQ DVD-ROM 16x DVD-ROM 48x CD-ROM BENQ CD-RW 48x 16x 48x</Marquee>

XyZspineZyX
    But there will be for PS2 and Xbox.

XyZspineZyX
    Where's the proof? I am not saying you're wrong, but I have proof saying the game is online for the Gamecube:

http://www.gamespot.com/gamecube/act...s_6077969.html

Actually, have we had an official statement from UbiSoft saying this game is only online for the Xbox as you have stated previously?

Message Edited on 12/14/0307:02PM by mahovlcih

XyZspineZyX
    Those news are for the Website, not for the Gamecube Version of the game. It has Official news in OXM, and I don't know if it will be online for the PS2.

</marquee>

XyZspineZyX
    The game is online for the PS2 and Xbox. NOT for the GameCube.

XyZspineZyX
    there is no offical word either way about the gamecube[img]/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-surprised.gif[/img]
    Just confirmation XBOX and PS2 will have online[img]/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif[/img]

<center><b/>I have the fifth freedom... So watch out here I come.

<font color=ff0000>http://dmoz.org/Games/Video_Games/Sh...Splinter_Cell/
    <marquee width="500"><font color=0099FF>Virtual Star, Elite Ops, Third Echelon Operative, bold thinker, Over 2000 postings, Chatter, Thread Maven, Citizen of D'ni, Veteran, F-15 Pilot, Supervillan, Abgesandter der Maya (1500+) (more disbatched of the Maya), Echter IL-2 Fan , GR Hunting Club, Baron Noir, Egal à Sam, Numéro II, I am the LAW, Virus... (happened at 11:18AM EST on December/6/2003)[img]/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif[/img]
    <font color=ff0000>Respect List: NSAagent, S7N, WinsK, SKULLS, Sangsta, Troy(where ever he is), Usa320, Rohan.com,Bergeyman, NightCrawlerEvo, DCell, AgentXBOX, Martin Caya</marquee>
    <center><a href=http://www.cbs.com/primetime/fall_preview_2003/shows/navy_cis.shtml target="_blank">
    </a>
    <font color="black"><font color=ff0000>
    <center>MEMBER OF PITTBULLS MAFIOSO

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast