Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Will Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow be online for the GAMECUBE? | Forums

Splinter Cell Blacklist | World Premiere Trailer [NORTH AMERICA]

Splinter Cell Blacklist | 30 Sec. CGI Trailer

Splinter Cell Blacklist | Tobuscus Interview E3 2012 [North America]

Splinter Cell Blacklist | Community Developer Interview with Maxime Beland [NORTH AMERICA]

There are no plans for it to come online but if splinter cell carries on until the next nintendo console it will.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

its online for PS2.......not sure about gamecube

SplinterCell055 Back From The Dead

I severley doubt it. However, if you want it, u shoulda got an xbox: supperior graphics, and online setup (everyone has voice) and a HD for d/l content. Sorry, but the only thing GC is good for is playing kiddie games. Too bad, but think about XBOX2

The two kinds of problems mercs face with all their high tech gear... ^^^^
    ... You need to stop playing checkers with chess peices...
    (It's a STEALTH GAME people!)

I;m not saying anything agaist the xbox, cause the xbox is great taking about halo and other games but shadowd... something, Gamecube is not only to play kiddie games but if you are the type that likes games of adveture and puzzles, problem solving, tactics, using the brain, are like ZELDA, smash bros, and tell me what do you think about metroid prime, only for GC, or have you ever pass every single game of zelda, from the nintendo company. (don't mind my spelling), for anyone who read this just grab The legend of zelda ocarina of time, Majora's mask and the Wind Waker, pass those three games and after you had pass those games every other game will be passing it, as simple as is ti buy it.

This quote comes from Gamespot:

"The PlayStation 2 version of Splinter Cell Pandora Tomorrow will provide online multiplayer via the network adapter, while the GameCube version will be single-player only with no online component. The game will be available later this summer on both the PlayStation 2 and GameCube consoles."

Gamespot's Splinter Cell Pandora Tomorrow E3 2004 Impressions

-St. Padre Pio of Pietralcina
    http://www.ewtn.com/padrepio/

"Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood has eternal life, and I will raise him on the last day. For my flesh is true food, and my blood is true drink. Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood remains in me and I in him." John 7:54-56

"The reverse t

Why would you want to play PT on Gamecube. That would look terrible. Even PS2 it would. I'm sorry but I threw my PS2 away. ITS SO OLD! It been out since the Dreamcast! Its not the real computer that the XBOX is. I'm sorry but the XBOX just beats the PS2 in ever category.

yea it does and i want my friends xbox back lol anyway why would they make a online for gamecube wouldnt that suck in graphic first of all why did they make a Sp: pt for gamecube i bet u it will have bad graphics and i do have a ps2 lol

JUST SHUT THE F**K UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    If your heads were not as Big as the X-Box (****IN STUPIDLY HUGE) You would realise Console companys these days are STATE OF THE ART!
    They are not going to Bring out THE SAME ****IN Game for multiple Consoles and all Be totally different in Graphics. USE YOUR ****IN HEADS YA MUGS!!!
    *Points at Lordut* SEE YOU, YOU CU.NT, I'LL CUT YOU FIRST!

[This message was edited by Shaun_Froggatt on Tue June 22 2004 at 03:03 PM.]

At least our mics work in Multiplayer.

From the show Father Ted
    Mrs. Doyle: Would ya like some tea
    Delivery Guy: Oh, no thanks, there's a 70% chance it'd kill me
    Mrs. Doyle: I'll make some anyway

GT:shadow eclipse and pakman 52

Your village called, the idiots missing.
    GT:

I don't want a console war, but it's true that the xbox has the most graphical capabilities, gamecube is second, and PS2 is a far third. PS2 just doesn't have the greatest of hardware. Even Xbox isn't state-of-the-art, only PC has the latest, greatest (and most expensive) hardware.

-St. Padre Pio of Pietralcina
    http://www.ewtn.com/padrepio/

Jesus said, "Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood has eternal life, and I will raise him on the last day. For my flesh is true food, and my blood is true drink. Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood remains in me and I in him." John 7:54-56

"The reverse t

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast