Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What about the Anark site? | Forums

Spider-Bot | Splinter Cell Blacklist | Companion App

Fourth Echelon Economy 101 | Splinter Cell Blacklist [NORTH AMERICA]

Out of the Shadows - Splinter Cell Blacklist Dev Panel

J. Cole Trailer - Splinter Cell Blacklist [NORTH AMERICA]

XyZspineZyX
    Nobody talked about the Anark 3D site, which is awesome by the way!
    What did you think about it? For me, it's the first time I see something like this.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

XyZspineZyX
    Nobody talked about the Anark 3D site, which is awesome by the way!
    What did you think about it? For me, it's the first time I see something like this.

XyZspineZyX
    What's so great about it? My computer isn't good enough to do a high-end web site like that. [img]/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-sad.gif[/img]

XyZspineZyX
    mine wasnt good enough either.i downloaded the anark thing but now it just made the site really slow and bad.does anyone now how to get rid of the arark thing.oh and im only 9 so dont call me stupid

XyZspineZyX
    add/remove programs

<center>"Destruction is a form of creation" - Donnie Darko</center><center></center><center>"If at first you don't succeed, skydiving's not for you."</center>
    <font face="Arial"><center><marquee behavior="alternate" width=300> Malignant Assassin </marquee></center>

XyZspineZyX
    and where would that be located???

XyZspineZyX
    Mehtab, Add/Remove Programs is located under Control Panel, that is, if you're using windows. You would select [Start] -> |Settings| -> Control Panel, or if you're using XP, you'd bypass the Settings, I believe. Anyways, under Control Panel, you should see the Add/Remove Programs icon.

But about the Anark site, I love it, though I'm grieved to hear that most of you haven't seen it as it was intended to be. I was considering purchasing Anark Studio 2.0 alongside 3d studio max 6.0, though now that I hear that most of you haven't even been able to see it well, I may reconsider.

But I do think it is awesome! The Anark website has even more sample presentations.

XyZspineZyX
    yeah that's right... sorry i didnt' explain it

<center>"Destruction is a form of creation" - Donnie Darko</center><center></center><center>"If at first you don't succeed, skydiving's not for you."</center>
    <font face="Arial"><center><marquee behavior="alternate" width=300> Malignant Assassin </marquee></center>

XyZspineZyX
    anark rocks! Why would you uninstall it?!

<center>
    <h3>Join my Mob! PM me for details...</h3>
    <font color="red">this content is for people the age of 13 and above:</font>

[img]/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif[/img] no im serius... [img]/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif[/img]

<marquee behavior="alternate" width="150">Forum Jay and Silent Bob</marquee>
    ---------------------------------------

<marquee width=350>[b] My Respect list: njcl, bergeyman, S7N, DCell, Fisherobsession, SEANYBOYT, smokky1, NightCrawlerEvo, jackslate13, Rohan.com, Skulls_HAWK, Devil2Demon & Aj6627. <u>PittBull's Mafia</u> A anti Harrytwo organization...<font color="#3399FF">Don: PittBull33 </font> Second Command: njcl, S7N Footmen: bergeyman, NightCrawlerEvo, SEANYBOYT, smokky1, FisherObsession, DCell, Aj6627, kmcentyr, vpc410, zethin, Alien_Slayer, halo99, Nebucadnezer, iamiubu & TRUboard. All Equipted with AKS-74U's Colt 45.'s and pocket knifes... [img]/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-mad.gif[/img] The Rig: ASUS P4S333-VM motherboard Windows XP Proffesional Intel Pentium 4 Prosessor 2.00ghz inno3D TORNADO nVIDIA GeForce 4 MX 440 64 MB DDR 512 MB DDR RAM 40 Giga byte Hardrive MAG Innovision 17" 786PF Monitor BENQ DVD-ROM 16x DVD-ROM 48x CD-ROM BENQ CD-RW 48x 16x 48x</Marquee>

XyZspineZyX
    yeah, the examples at the website kick *** too

<center><font color="#CC9900">__________________________________ ________________________________________________

Member Of:
    ~~~~PittBull's Mob~~~~
    ~~~~Skate's Hood~~~~
    ~~~~SC9's Elite Force~~~~</center>
    <font color="000000">

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast