FIrst off, I am running an Athlon 1.91Ghz 2600+ Barton Core on an Asus A7N8X-X with 1 gig 400Mhz DDRram, Sound Blaster Live and an ATI Radeon 9600 Pro 128MB and I use a Logitech Wingman Extreme 3D joystick.

First problem, the joystick does not work how it should (well it's this game because IL-2 Sturmovik Forgotten Battles works perfect with this joystick) but I can't seem to get the Flaps Up and Down to bind to buttons 6 and 7 on my joystick. I set them to those buttons but in game those buttons do absolutely nothing so it's as if it's not saving my button configuration for some reason. Other problem, the rudders don't work with the twist handle so I can't control rudders the way I should be able to which kind of sucks since that was part of the reason I bought this joystick. Like I said, these 2 problems work fine with IL-2 as I was playing IL-2 this morning before I picked up Lock On.

Next, I was flying the A-10, I went in low and next thing I know, I can't attack or choose a target, my joystick buttons just seem to have no effect in this game like the game is not recognizing my joystick. All I can do with this joystick is control the throttle and the typical flight control of the plane (except rudders as mentioned above). What is wrong with this game? Oh wait, looking around these boards, it seems almost everything is wrong with this game. I am very disappointed with this game so far (for these problems otherwise I can see this game would be great IF it would work properly.

This game was supposed to be released in spring 2002, it is now end of Nov.2003 and this game seems to be buggy. Has anyone else had these same or similar problems and have any idea how I can fix this because this is frustrating, trying to fly with no rudder control from my joystick, sound keeps going all static from time to time and I can't select or attack enemy targets from my joystick. Whats up with that?