Thread: farcry stady framerate? | Forums

Far Cry Classic Launch Trailer [UK]

Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon Walkthrough Trailer [US]

Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon - The year is 2007, it is the future

Far Cry 3 - Deluxe Bundle Trailer [UK]

XyZspineZyX
    after playing halo for a wile i can say that halo shoud'n have come out now becuse the framerate is bad,if many things happens at once the framerate drops so mutch that you cant play the game.

i hope that crytek does't relese farcry will that kind of problem.you need a stady framerate at least 30 fps.

the reson i write this,when you have a high end computer you can expect that the game run smooth on your system.

ati radeon 9700pro
    p4 2,53ghz
    756mb ram
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

XyZspineZyX
    after playing halo for a wile i can say that halo shoud'n have come out now becuse the framerate is bad,if many things happens at once the framerate drops so mutch that you cant play the game.

i hope that crytek does't relese farcry will that kind of problem.you need a stady framerate at least 30 fps.

the reson i write this,when you have a high end computer you can expect that the game run smooth on your system.

ati radeon 9700pro
    p4 2,53ghz
    756mb ram

XyZspineZyX
    dude what you think of this i played halo on a

AMD MP (2cpu's) 2200+
    Gforce FX5900
    1GB ddr

and it hase SO BAD FRAME RATES man that realy suck but luckly the E3 demo showed that some action doesnt mather in FPS and btw 20FPS are good enough for me just if i can set it to max settings its oke if it 20 or 24FPS but in halo it some times get to 5FPS

keep it real for now

XyZspineZyX
    Having 2 cpu's means nothing unless the software supports it.. Does Halo support 2 cpu's?

XyZspineZyX
    2 CPUs ? [img]/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif[/img] You arenâ´t expected to play this game on a server [img]/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif[/img]
    But if you mean Hyperthreading - Iâ´m sure it will be supproted.

Haloâ´s performance on (high-end) computers is really lousy, I hope FC wonâ´t have the same issues...
    So dear publishers, pleas do not release it too early !

XyZspineZyX
    dude its called SERVER/WORKSTATION and you know why that is cause YOU CAN DO MORE WHIT IT. lett me explain

windows is loaded in CPU1 and the game is loaded in EMPTY cpu2 this means i get FULL use of my CPU and windows isnt slowwing my gameplay down whit HT it does the same only works so that some parts are put in the physical cpu and the rest is putt in the Firtial CPU this gives Yields than a normal CPU thats why HT is so good

keep it real for now

XyZspineZyX
    HUH? You load windows into 1 cpu and the game into a "virtual" cpu?

Message Edited on 10/08/0302:26PM by convictLoE

XyZspineZyX
    no whit a AMD MP or INTEL xeon you load windows on the fist CPU and the software and that needs big cpu space on the second one small progs are still loaded on CPU1 but it give's you such a boost

and whit HT you load evry thing on the CPU only it hase 40% more space(NOT SPEED) to load stuff cause of the HT that makes the cpu have 40% higher yields thats what a HT chip does but that does need some codes to work and also MP and XEON chips need it so hope they have that

btw whit a AMD MP and XEON you can some times run 2 of the same proceses like unpacking .rar or .zip files i can do 2 ad 1 time that isnt possible whit a HT or normal CPU

keep it real for now