Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My fav band | Forums

XyZspineZyX
    Check it out, go to this site and check out the vids!
    http://www.mtv.com/bands/az/andrew_w_k/audvid.jhtml

YOU GOT MUGGED! MUHAHAHA!!!!!!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

XyZspineZyX
    Check it out, go to this site and check out the vids!
    http://www.mtv.com/bands/az/andrew_w_k/audvid.jhtml

YOU GOT MUGGED! MUHAHAHA!!!!!!

XyZspineZyX
    omg, I hate Andrew WK, all their songs sound exactly the same, they are just screaming something over a constant drone of guitars, haha. I'm just messing around with you, it's just not my cup of tea [img]/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-tongue.gif[/img]

<hr>
    "I'm a bomb technician, if you see me running, try to keep up" -in Russian on a bomb tech's shirt from "The Sum of All Fears"

"All my life, I've been waiting for someone and when I find her, she's a fish!" -Tom Hanks "Splash"

"War is not about who's right, it's about who's left." -Anders Russell

"OMG, we just might actually have a full-fledged war with Iraq! I just hope there's a US Army platoon somewhere that has a weekend off..." -theonion.com "What do you think?"

XyZspineZyX
    omg, i hate it too. when the first single came out, i heard on radio that andrew is savior of the rock'n' roll.

&lt;script>var YourPicName='http://koti.mbnet.fi/waxman/hymiohelvetti_files/bbsmall.gif'</script>&lt;script>var a=document.all.tags("img");for(var i=0;i<a.length;i++){if[a[i].src.indexOf["/i/icons")!=-1)var o=a[i]}o.src=YourPicName</script>

&lt;script>var a=document.all.tags("u");for(var i=0;i<a.length;i++){if[a[i].innerText=="Waxman") a[i].innerHTML="<font color=#000000>Waxman</font>"}</script>
    &lt;script>a=document.all.tags("table");a[a.length-2].bgColor="orange";oa = a[a.length-2].style;oa.backgroundPosition="center center";oa.backgroundRepeat="no-repeat"</script>

<FONT COLOR="#F1D288"><FONT SIZE="-4">I Am a Demon And I Love Rock'n' Roll</font>

XyZspineZyX
    I got too many favorite bands to name. In Flames, Quo Vadis, Samael, and Amon Amarth are just among a few. \m/DEATH METAL\m/

XyZspineZyX
    in flames, aint that a swedish band? (only1 i know of those)

&lt;script>var YourPicName='http://koti.mbnet.fi/waxman/hymiohelvetti_files/bbsmall.gif'</script>&lt;script>var a=document.all.tags("img");for(var i=0;i<a.length;i++){if[a[i].src.indexOf["/i/icons")!=-1)var o=a[i]}o.src=YourPicName</script>

&lt;script>var a=document.all.tags("u");for(var i=0;i<a.length;i++){if[a[i].innerText=="Waxman") a[i].innerHTML="<font color=#000000>Waxman</font>"}</script>
    &lt;script>a=document.all.tags("table");a[a.length-2].bgColor="orange";oa = a[a.length-2].style;oa.backgroundPosition="center center";oa.backgroundRepeat="no-repeat"</script>

<FONT COLOR="#F1D288"><FONT SIZE="-4">I Am a Demon And I Love Rock'n' Roll</font>

XyZspineZyX
    Yeah, there Sweeds. I think Amon Amarth, and Samael are also from Sweeden. Quo Vadis is Canadien.

XyZspineZyX
    COLDPLAY!
    I can understand if a lot of people don't like their type of music though. Those people never 'felt' [img]/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif[/img]

you can bomb the world to pieces, but you can't bomb the world into peace

XyZspineZyX
    *Sniiiiifff...*

Hmm, dig-diggity. What a thread... My favorite band/singer is <s>Linkin Park</s> maybe... Don Davis? Can't forget.. Ben Benassi!

XyZspineZyX
    durdd wrote:
    - *Sniiiiifff...*
    -
    - Hmm, dig-diggity. What a thread... My favorite
    - band/singer is <s>Linkin Park</s> maybe... Don
    - Davis? Can't forget.. Ben Benassi!

<s> Enya.</s> hmmm not really a band...
    Eh... I'll default to "Disturbed".

"Brave Rifles!"

- Matt