Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819

Thread: Gear Sets concept | Forums

You could improve gear sets by expanding their talents where players can truly invest into a gear set and then play the game to unlock the ability to use certain gear-set talents.

Currently players can't invest in a gear set because gear sets have become trivialised. With 3 2 1 combinations for example players are only after the talents instead of what the gear set can bring to the player as a playing style. In some respect this is what 4 piece bonus does, and this is where I suggest you could expand player involvement.

The Banchee set is a typical example, instead of creating a highly situational set, rather create a theme and allow players to invest time in building the set in the areas in which they'll find the set most useful to them. Move away from providing an end result to us and move towards giving us tools with which to be creative in our game play. Give us a stream, fishing pole and hooks, instead of a single type of fish.

I understand making a gear set for the dark zone that is a good conecpt, but man i hate the 2pc bonus, DZ funds doesn't mean much, the 10% out of cover makes sense, the last one is only useful for DZ, i really hope you can make something good for people out of the dark zone similar to the old blind, a debuff gear that doesn't rely on skills like firecrest, just making the old 4 pc be something that only affects PvP make it a PvP only gear set that will be the meta on darkzone and create a problem there

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819