Thread: Anyone Else Had This Bug On "Bunker"? | Forums

Kyrat Edition Trailer | Far Cry 4 [UK]

Survive Kyrat | Far Cry 4 [PSN] [UK]

What are you made of? | Far Cry 4 [UK]

KYRAT SERIES 1 - The lowlands | Far Cry 4 [UK]

Maybe its just my game, but one of the save points on "Bunker" seems to be corrupt.

The save point is right in front of a door, you are on metal ramps and such above water, and there is a gatling gun on the other side of this area (its not all that big). Behind the door are two Triguns (I think thats what they are called). That room is small, and also has some long gas bottles standing up in it.

If anyone knows the place im talking about, can anyone say if they've had the same error?
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Maybe its just my game, but one of the save points on "Bunker" seems to be corrupt.

The save point is right in front of a door, you are on metal ramps and such above water, and there is a gatling gun on the other side of this area (its not all that big). Behind the door are two Triguns (I think thats what they are called). That room is small, and also has some long gas bottles standing up in it.

If anyone knows the place im talking about, can anyone say if they've had the same error?

I had a bug on Bunker, but it was where immediately after going into that level from the the previous level I would get stuck in midair and couldn't move. Still can't figure it out.
    What's the difference? Same job, really. You get up, you get on the phone, you meet your clients, you discuss a fair price. You make a delivery and receive payment. Sounds boring, but it's not - it's just simple. I'm doing what men have been doing for thousands of years; trading one thing for another. If it's you who wants to attach morality to it, make it evil... insane. People who work in gun factories in Belgium or the States, they're unionized right? You think kids making radios in Bangladesh pull down forty grand a year on a forty hour week? You start thinking too much about morality - that's insane.
    ~The Jackal

Quote Originally Posted by InsurgentKal View Post
    I had a bug on Bunker, but it was where immediately after going into that level from the the previous level I would get stuck in midair and couldn't move. Still can't figure it out.
    Congratulations, you just bumped a 4 years and 3 days old topic.