Thread: Hotfix 2.1 | Forums

Ubi-MoshiMoshi's Avatar Community Representative

Hotfix 2.1

Hello Heroes,

Today we have released a 2.1 hotfix, which includes several fixes.
    We are also currently working on further updates and will have more information about this at a later date.

The hotfix includes;

GENERAL
    * Fixed missing neutral Fortress stacks in Might & Magic Heroes VII.
    * Fixed minor issues in localization.

SAVE/LOAD
    * Fixed some skills missing after save/load in games with random skilling.

MULTIPLAYER
    * Fixed Mana being fully restored after combats
    * Fixed Inventory Items not being obtained properly or granted in multiple copies when defeating an enemy hero

As always, downloading this new update is automatic on both Uplay and Steam. Should this for whatever reason not happen, please then make use of the Verify files feature on either platform, which should then start the download.

Kind Regards
    The M&M Team

Will the missing neutral stacks appear in the vanilla 2.1 update or only expansion?

Hi rainwilds, in the Vanilla Might & Magic Heroes VII.

Kind Regards

ubi-moshix2, the bug with the resilience rune has been fixed?

UnoPoo's Avatar Junior Member
    Played a new Random MP map yesterday (Random towns/heroes/skills) and here are a couple of things we noticed that were not fixed...still some skills were not saved when the game was reloaded a couple hrs later (Ludmilla lost 3 skills in Economy{all 3 were Gov skills}, Ella lost Mentor (and a couple others but not sure which ones), some items still bugged out (couldn't trade/unequip), and a lot of out of sync error codes (about the time the items started to bug out) wrote a couple down because wasn't sure if it would help but stopped after about 10 different sets. Game was still playable for the most part and once was able to stop the sync error codes when we sold one item (bugged because there was 2 in inv), but they started back up before the next item became bugged. Bugged items seem to either be hidden behind other items, take on the graphic of another item, invisible, or untradeable/unequipable. Tried to play around w/ the items when they did become bugged. Some times were able to get the item unbugged others...not so lucky. I have some of the error codes if you really want but not sure if it will help. I hope the rest of it does though.

After patch 2.1 installed start getting crashes to desktop in hotseat. Didn't had it since 1.2 i think.

Hi sharu79,

Have you tried verifying your files?

1. In the Uplay client, click on Games
    2. Click on the game you wish to verify the files for. Click on the Properties and choose Verify files.
    3. Uplay will then begin the process of checking your files

If you still have this issue please contact our Support Team so we can troubleshoot further with you https://support.ubi.com please include a DxDiag report and MS info.

Originally Posted by Ubi-MoshiMoshi Go to original post
    Hi sharu79,

Have you tried verifying your files?

1. In the Uplay client, click on Games
    2. Click on the game you wish to verify the files for. Click on the Properties and choose Verify files.
    3. Uplay will then begin the process of checking your files

If you still have this issue please contact our Support Team so we can troubleshoot further with you https://support.ubi.com please include a DxDiag report and MS info.
    It was a game started in 2.0 and finished in 2.1 patch.
    New game started on patch 2.1 don't have this problem. Case solved )

Since the 2.0 MàJ, I'm not able to see any multiplayer game. The game is okay in my firewall/antivirus. What can I do?