Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: We need to re/customize our characters | Forums

Quote Originally Posted by mattshotcha View Post
    Hey, this is something that we have noted and the team has taken into consideration. While I don't have any specific update at this time, I will gladly follow up with the team and see where we are with any possible options.
    Wasn't that what we were told in April as well?
    If there is no update by now, just say it was suggested and not feasible at this point.

Create a Sticky thread of suggestions that were sent to Massive or Ubisoft and that just aren't going to happen.

Char customization

Quote Originally Posted by NitroMidgets View Post
    Wasn't that what we were told in April as well?
    If there is no update by now, just say it was suggested and not feasible at this point.

Create a Sticky thread of suggestions that were sent to Massive or Ubisoft and that just aren't going to happen.
    It's not only the glasses...

I payed for all the outfitts ( even the new UPPER ones), I've gained all the outfitts in the game ( except the BLIND since i'm lvl 38 in UG).

I haven't entered in DZ for like 2 or 3 months and I DO NOT MISS it out!!

I love PVP games, but for that I have all the Battlefield collection ( looking fw for BF1) , the main reason for buyng the Season pass of The Division was the COOPERATIVE PVE side of the game.

But those ballistic yellow glasses just don't fit with my tuxedo HAT and suit. Maybe with the PLAID one...

My BALD character with those glasses just look like a ...you know.. I want a new hairstyle, with some big a..ss beard , black glasses and other stuff. I want something new/ fresh in this game.

See you in UG, waaay too many skyzo' in DZ theese days!

Quote Originally Posted by SirMoric View Post
    No no and no.... Now I've levelled 4 new chars to change their looks, if you want to change the look of your char, you have to work for it!

Edit: And it's refreshing to level new chars.

Editedit: And it's against the lore of the game!!

Editeditedit: And I like recognizing your ugly look when I gank you in the Dark Zone.

(Main reason most people use at one point or another in defence against changes in this game)
    Prozac?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12