Thread: We need to re/customize our characters | Forums

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

We need to re/customize our characters

Hello,

So, in the near future, is there a little posibility to change our character appearance? My stupid glasses started to freak me out. ( and the rest, also). I don't want to start over with a new character, i want to be able to edit the curent one.

Agreed. At least give us the option to change the cosmetic appearance, like glasses, scars, tattoos and haircuts.

With games such as these this is always an issue.

After so, so many times dating back to the days of old rpg's you'd think developers would include a way people could alter their character's customizations after the beginning of the story.

Sadly, what I see happening more often, than not is post story customization comes in the way of dlc, or is abandoned all together.

It is kinda strange,seeing as you can swap out everything except the head and neck.

I'd prefer more preset head choices and hair options at a minimum...I am tired of seeing the same 4 people cloned 100000000 times....its like we are all the same agents in a perpetual ever winter setting in which Fay Lau will never heal...

Like I was in a safe house the other night and they were, every single player the same face #7 with the ballistic/tactical shooters glasses....I felt like i was at the class of '67 clone wars reunion.....

Three Snowshoes's Avatar Banned
    Your "stupid glasses started to freak you out"? lol

Step off the ledge. Jesus.

mattshotcha's Avatar Community Manager
    Hey, this is something that we have noted and the team has taken into consideration. While I don't have any specific update at this time, I will gladly follow up with the team and see where we are with any possible options.

NitroMidgets's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by mattshotcha Go to original post
    Hey, this is something that we have noted and the team has taken into consideration. While I don't have any specific update at this time, I will gladly follow up with the team and see where we are with any possible options.
    Wasn't that what we were told in April as well?
    If there is no update by now, just say it was suggested and not feasible at this point.

Create a Sticky thread of suggestions that were sent to Massive or Ubisoft and that just aren't going to happen.

Char customization

Originally Posted by NitroMidgets Go to original post
    Wasn't that what we were told in April as well?
    If there is no update by now, just say it was suggested and not feasible at this point.

Create a Sticky thread of suggestions that were sent to Massive or Ubisoft and that just aren't going to happen.
    It's not only the glasses...

I payed for all the outfitts ( even the new UPPER ones), I've gained all the outfitts in the game ( except the BLIND since i'm lvl 38 in UG).

I haven't entered in DZ for like 2 or 3 months and I DO NOT MISS it out!!

I love PVP games, but for that I have all the Battlefield collection ( looking fw for BF1) , the main reason for buyng the Season pass of The Division was the COOPERATIVE PVE side of the game.

But those ballistic yellow glasses just don't fit with my tuxedo HAT and suit. Maybe with the PLAID one...

My BALD character with those glasses just look like a ...you know.. I want a new hairstyle, with some big a..ss beard , black glasses and other stuff. I want something new/ fresh in this game.

See you in UG, waaay too many skyzo' in DZ theese days!

Thank you mattshotcha!